FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Of All The Things To Get Fired For...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:blink:

Linky....
That was... the most polite thing I can say is "revolting"

NefCanuck
ya that was at the one at baseline and wharncliffe here in London all over the news down here.
I didn't realize that TimBits were the main source of all Tim Horton profits. LOL
I am glad she got her job back and I do agree that the management should be reprimanded for not following protocol when dealing with theft, (if you can actually call it that) or in actual fact great customer service.
Focus man, Focus.,May 8 2008, 08:43 PM Wrote:I didn't realize that TimBits were the main source of all Tim Horton profits. LOL 
I am glad she got her job back and I do agree that the management should be reprimanded for not following protocol when dealing with theft, (if you can actually call it that) or in actual fact great customer service.
[right][snapback]263976[/snapback][/right]

I know a lot of Tims stores that give local police free coffee and donuts and you don't see those people getting fired... Got to love the publicity !!

After this last price increase I have limited my tim runs to not so many anymore, and have gone with better coffee down the street even though it costs a little more. The gap in the price used to be enough to keep me at tims but not anymore.

dam!
my dog must be costing tim hortons millions, she gets two free timbits everyday
all RCMP officers get free drinks from timmy ho's, something about one of the founder being an ex RCMP officer or something.

I hate the s*** they serve at that place.
When I worked at Tim Hortons 7 years ago, holy crap.. 7 years ago... anyway, timbits were 13 cents after tax! And I used to give 'em away for free all the time. Occasionally a free donut to a friend or two as well. Or give a bakers dozen to someone. I never really counted anything, 20 timbits in a snack pack? eff that I'll just put whatever the hell fits.

I must have cost Tim Hortons so much money.

How much does a donut cost these days? I think I remember 65 cents for a donut when I worked there.

Edit: Also, we were supposed to give Police free coffee. Though I was never told to specifically by a manager, it's just what was always done by everyone.
Yaa i think thats pretty crazy when i order a med coffee i usally get 2 or 3 timbits to spend most of the Twoonie then i put the change in the tim hortons child camp and they always give me about 8 or 9 timbits enought to fill the bag There must be something more than that maybe they were just looking for a reaosn to fire her. anyways now everyone will be saying hi to her and buying extra timbits so she can give away lol
The journalist mis spelled bologna

At other stores it’s good customer service to give a kid a cookie or a piece of baloney.

Its bologna not baloney...

Any who thats a sad ass excuse... its 16 cents... This is what happens when the managers and owners get too greedy and they become sick.. I used to work at Subway and the owner of the store was sick for money... The stories i could tell..
castone,May 9 2008, 01:41 AM Wrote:dam!
my dog must be costing tim hortons millions, she gets two free timbits everyday
[right][snapback]263986[/snapback][/right]

ditto
mister_bin,May 11 2008, 06:13 PM Wrote:The journalist mis spelled bologna

At other stores it’s good customer service to give a kid a cookie or a piece of baloney.

Its bologna not baloney...

Any who thats a sad ass excuse... its 16 cents... This is what happens when the managers and owners get too greedy and they become sick.. I used to work at Subway and the owner of the store was sick for money... The stories i could tell..
[right][snapback]264102[/snapback][/right]

Half this s*** wouldn't have happened if they hadn't taken the company public. Now, profits rule the day more than ever.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
went to tims yesturday payed for 10 timbits got about 18 i told her im going to report her for stealing she started to laugh
if they were that worried about one stupid timbit take the 16 cents out of her paycheck lol...