FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock 15/16 Focus Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to buy some stock 15 or 16 inch rims for the focus. Right now I"m tired of rolling on the 14 inch steelies.

Preferably if they came with tires that would be great! If not not big deal.
I have cash READY.

The focus is driving on the winters still, so I am in a hurry to find some, hopefully one of you guys/gals may have it! I'm willing to travel anywhere in GTA, or pay for shipping if it comes down to it.

Thanks in advance,
Ry
BananaClipper,May 8 2008, 12:11 PM Wrote:I'm looking to buy some stock 15 or 16 inch rims for the focus. Right now I"m tired of rolling on the 14 inch steelies.

I have cash READY.

The focus is driving on the winters still, so I am in a hurry to find some, hopefully one of you guys/gals may have it! I'm willing to travel anywhere in GTA, or pay for shipping if it comes down to it.

Thanks in advance,
Ry
[right][snapback]263903[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to the site - did you check out the "for sale" forum - some rims in there.
ZTWsquared,May 8 2008, 11:33 AM Wrote:
BananaClipper,May 8 2008, 12:11 PM Wrote:I'm looking to buy some stock 15 or 16 inch rims for the focus. Right now I"m tired of rolling on the 14 inch steelies.

I have cash READY.

Thanks in advance,
Ry
[right][snapback]263903[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to the site - did you check out the "for sale" forum - some rims in there.
[right][snapback]263907[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the welcome. I'm searching through there actually. I haven't seen any. I've seen aftermarkets but not OEM's. Well I've seen OEM's but they have winter tires. I need a set of summer/all season tires. But I'm going to keep looking :)
replied in your other thread.... :D
SL8RZZX3,May 8 2008, 12:36 PM Wrote:replied in your other thread....  :D
[right][snapback]263924[/snapback][/right]

Pm'd.
i have 1 rim you can have for free, but must come and pick up locally. Located in woodbridge. Also have two rims that are bent you can have those for free as well. They have no tires on them.

so thats a total of 3 ;)
I have a set of alloys, all in fair shape, but bad rubber on two of them, and no rubber on the others, plus I know a good place to get a set for a fair price here in brampton.

they are 16" OEM Street Edition / 2002 - ZTS/ZX5/ZTW style. they have some curb rash on the lips of them, and no centre caps.
check PM....
Pms sent to all of you!
Here's pics of the 16's i have.....

[Image: 000_0033.jpg]

[Image: 000_0034.jpg]

[Image: 000_0036.jpg]

[Image: 000_0037.jpg]

[Image: 000_0038.jpg]

[Image: 000_0039.jpg]

[Image: 000_0040.jpg]

[Image: 000_0041.jpg]

the only defect i found on the rims is 1 stone chip on a rim by the center cap, no curb rash

let me know.... you have first crack at these then they will go in the forsale forum

pm sent sir.
Hi everyone

Sorry to jack your thread, but I also want Stock 15/16 rims.
With tires or without; not too important. Just needs to be a tire other than Winter.

Please PM me or reply in thread. Thank you!

Andre
Bought SL8RZZX3's 4x16"s. Thanks Focuscanada!
greanie,Jul 9 2008, 01:37 PM Wrote:Bought SL8RZZX3's 4x16"s.  Thanks Focuscanada!
[right][snapback]268384[/snapback][/right]

Yeah Post up some pics once you get all those goodies on!!!