FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Think I Started Something On [fj]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... so I posted about the Uwe Boll thing over at [FJ], and someone (Giveen if you know who I"m talking about) asked about Uwe Boll.

I replied with a post to get this rather conservative bible thumper army soldier to buy into the "stop Boll" movement, and I think I've started something awesome

see the aftermath here

darkpuppet,May 7 2008, 06:00 PM Wrote:... so I posted about the Uwe Boll thing over at [FJ], and someone (Giveen if you know who I"m talking about) asked about Uwe Boll.

I replied with a post to get this rather conservative bible thumper army soldier to buy into the "stop Boll" movement, and I think I've started something awesome

see the aftermath here
[right][snapback]263810[/snapback][/right]
Excellent - you've obviously confused Giveen (not difficult to do) -- I've given up on those twits - I usually enjoy a good political debate; but for most of those guys that word means the worm on the hook.
yeah... I find if you stick with the small words you can actually get them to read it -- I think the other post I started on evolution is lost tho...
I don't get it. I read the thread on FJ and tried the link but the link doesn't work. What is this Uwe Boll?
Focus man, Focus.,May 7 2008, 10:41 PM Wrote:I don't get it.  I read the thread on FJ and tried the link but the link doesn't work.  What is this Uwe Boll?
[right][snapback]263826[/snapback][/right]

From Wikipedia, so take it for what it's worth...

Wikipedia - Uwe Boll
LOL - great move DP! :D