FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So A Black Zx5 Tryed To Race Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So im crusing in my turbo focus going around 110km in the center lane when a black ZX5 with dark tints and an aftermarket bumper with what looked like a barrel exhaust ripped it by me and then slowed down to wait for me so i downed to 3rd gear and pushed it though the rpm and cruzed when I hit 4th then he comes up beside me waves and starts ripping it again so i take my time thinking this guy is kidding sounded all motor no way it was turbo but who knows slight chance of a supercharger so i down to 3th and was catching up to him when i noticed i was going pretty quick and he started to weave through traffic and thats when i say no no not stupid he must have been topping out the car at 180 km when i got off at Dufferin im not stupid ill accelerat hard but go over 150 km not likely as soon as i saw my needle jump over 150 i led off and let him think i gave up just woundering if he is on here and i'd like to take him out to the drag strip to show him how real racing is.

I won't lie it looked alot quicker than i expected possibly alot of bolt ons or maybe a lil 8 psi supercharge kit but one stupid driver
Punctuation > You
lowblackdub,May 7 2008, 10:56 AM Wrote:Punctuation > You
[right][snapback]263760[/snapback][/right]

doesn't matter... his car is faster than most. period.

btw.. hope the owner of the black focus mans up and takes it to the track...
Society thanks you for letting up.
wow. that is a stupid fast speed. many (most?) cars do not achieve those speeds in 1/4 mile drag strip racing or circuit racing
he's probably a ricer anyways, racing in the streets!
get a helmet and drive on track! :headbang:
Yeah, hit the track, a lot less to hit there if anyone messes up than on the 401 :lol:

Besides hit anything in a Focus at 150km/h+ and they'll be indentifying you by the dental records :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 8 2008, 09:22 AM Wrote:Besides hit anything in a Focus at 150km/h+ and they'll be indentifying you by the dental records :ph34r:

[right][snapback]263865[/snapback][/right]

haahhaahahah
me and punction in forums don't go together ive been bothered by the guys before i'll keep spell check for the important documents in here ill just rample on, he probablly is a ricer at first i thought it was sweet Q or something like that with his supercharged ZX3 but it wasn't it was way uglier, i would love to see him on the track so i can give him a proper spanking.
By any chance did he have a big picture of Batman airbrushed across the hood?

Sounds like a similar Focus that came @ me on the 404, if anybody sees this particular ZX5 stay away this guy's a wreck waiting to happen!
didn't really see the hood other than any my shakey m3 mirror that i want to replace y would u call him a wreck was he all over the road when u saw him to.
lgSPI,May 8 2008, 09:34 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 8 2008, 09:22 AM Wrote:Besides hit anything in a Focus at 150km/h+ and they'll be indentifying you by the dental records :ph34r:

[right][snapback]263865[/snapback][/right]

haahhaahahah
[right][snapback]263871[/snapback][/right]

Hey, I base that on hitting a guy who ran a red while I was doing 60km/h and the front end basically grenading do that at 150km/h?

DO NOT WANT!

NefCanuck
naz,May 7 2008, 11:21 AM Wrote:wow. that is a stupid fast speed. many (most?) cars do not achieve those speeds in 1/4 mile drag strip racing or circuit racing
[right][snapback]263779[/snapback][/right]

mine does :P
DD1,May 8 2008, 10:50 PM Wrote:
naz,May 7 2008, 11:21 AM Wrote:wow. that is a stupid fast speed. many (most?) cars do not achieve those speeds in 1/4 mile drag strip racing or circuit racing

[right][snapback]263955[/snapback][/right]

your car traps 1/4 over 112mph (180kph) hardcore!
naz,May 8 2008, 06:21 PM Wrote:
DD1,May 8 2008, 10:50 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]263955[/snapback][/right]

your car traps 1/4 over 112mph (180kph) hardcore!
[right][snapback]263957[/snapback][/right]

That's because he has a motor with a displacement number only slightly smaller than your average monster truck ;)

NefCanuck
naz,May 8 2008, 06:21 PM Wrote:wow. that is a

your car traps 1/4 over 112mph (180kph)  hardcore!
[right][snapback]263957[/snapback][/right]

109 constantly stock street tires
DD1,May 9 2008, 12:09 AM Wrote:109 constantly stock street tires
[right][snapback]263967[/snapback][/right]

awesome
4600 lbs also
NefCanuck,May 8 2008, 06:51 PM Wrote:That's because he has a motor with a displacement number only slightly smaller than your average monster truck ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]263961[/snapback][/right]

It is only 6.1 litre :rolleyes:
DD1,May 8 2008, 07:15 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 8 2008, 06:51 PM Wrote:That's because he has a motor with a displacement number only slightly smaller than your average monster truck ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]263961[/snapback][/right]

It is only 6.1 litre :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]263970[/snapback][/right]

"Only" he says :lol: Dude you're double my displacement :P

Of course I could take you in the first 60ft or so I think, unless you were on ubersticky tires ;)

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3