FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sunroof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of notes from our "favourite" cop.
The OPP have bought an airplane, so keep an eye on the sky as you go 148 KPH along the 401. ( I guess I'm gonna need a sunroof installed )

Fantino wanted the street racing tag put on anyone going 30 over, not 50, so be patient, he'll get that soon.....................
30 over...at any given time they can just close the 401 and ticket us all...
hardk0re,May 6 2008, 10:16 AM Wrote:30 over...at any given time they can just close the 401 and ticket us all...
[right][snapback]263691[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO, No kidding. :rofl:
That doesn't surprise me. In some spots in the USA, they stop you and fine you even if you go 1mph over the limit. I've noticed the same here in Chile. I've seen only one car go over the speed limit. Everyone else goes limit or less.
Oscar The Grouch,May 6 2008, 07:14 PM Wrote:That doesn't surprise me.  In some spots in the USA, they stop you and fine you even if you go 1mph over the limit.  I've noticed the same here in Chile. I've seen only one car go over the speed limit.  Everyone else goes limit or less.
[right][snapback]263718[/snapback][/right]
What are the limits?
ZTWsquared,May 6 2008, 08:06 PM Wrote:What are the limits?
[right][snapback]263724[/snapback][/right]

Same as Canada. 100km/h on 4 lane and 50 in city.