FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: May 11th Sterling Ford, Ottawa Meet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just thought I would drop a line and let ya know about the Ford car show going on at Sterling ford in the east end of Ottawa. I know the shop manager in there and a couple mechanics. Apperently there are about 150 cars confirmed, mainly the mustangs of course... but there are mustang groups form the states coming up apperently...

SOOO... we should get some more foci out there. My buddy is bringing his 07 but mine still wont be ready for awhile...

If need be I can get an exaxt adress, but its the Ford dealership on Oglive I beleive. Sterling Ford.
The guy organizing it (Stephane) just had his car in Modified Mustangs for the Lambo door article.

Sterling's show is usually a pretty good show. I haven't been in a few years though. Might try to dust off the old 5.0 and head out. :)

Ryan
1425 Ogilvie Rd.
Ottawa, Ontario
K1J 7P3

I deal with the sale manager daily and I know the owner. It's going to be a nice show for sure.

focusonthis_88,May 5 2008, 06:36 PM Wrote:1425 Ogilvie Rd.
Ottawa, Ontario
K1J 7P3

I deal with the sale manager daily and I know the owner.  It's going to be a nice show for sure.
[right][snapback]263636[/snapback][/right]

My car is currently not streetable as of yet...... maybe next time !
ZX3guy2000,May 5 2008, 10:40 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,May 5 2008, 06:36 PM Wrote:1425 Ogilvie Rd.
Ottawa, Ontario
K1J 7P3

I deal with the sale manager daily and I know the owner.  It's going to be a nice show for sure.
[right][snapback]263636[/snapback][/right]

My car is currently not streetable as of yet...... maybe next time !
[right][snapback]263657[/snapback][/right]

How come?? What kinds of plan are you hiding from us? :)
I'll try and make it, but if its nice out, I'll more than likely be building my shed. :(
My focus is still not ready to see the streets either... Was going to try to get all the drivetrain down basically so I could at least drive it over with a gutted intererior... but that wont even be happening now lol.

Yeah I know Pat the sales Manager, dont know his father (owner) so well... to french for me. lol. They arent bad guys mind you I have heard a lot of bad things from there, even from some inside people. I was going to get a sponsorship from Pat at Sterling, but he wasnt very generous to say the least. lol. So I said no thanks :) maybe when he offeres me the 5.0L swap into the focus we will talk :)

Are we going to be meeting up there at all? My buddy is gonna bring his stang I beleive, and I will be with one of the mechanics that work there with his blue 07 zx5.