FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ordered St Front Grill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well I ordered a focus st grill in black to match my black focus from work cost me about 96 bucks in total with my discount ... anyoen got pictures of it on a zx5 ? cant seem to find anything ...
I did have a few pics of my 05 but I lost them, yours has the crome grill? The black does look sharp good choice man!
why not just paint the stock one?
it will always chip and peel .
Are you sure you can order it in colour? I thought they all came black and you might have to paint it anyways.
zx5power,May 3 2008, 01:23 PM Wrote:it will always chip and peel .
[right][snapback]263510[/snapback][/right]
if its done properly it shouldn't...
OAC_Sparky,May 3 2008, 06:24 PM Wrote:Are you sure you can order it in colour? I thought they all came black and you might have to paint it anyways.
[right][snapback]263513[/snapback][/right]

If I remember the ST grill was black for the 05-06 (non gfx)
My red ST had the black grill.

On a different note I really miss my 07 ST, my 08 is not nearly as fun on the highway :( I guess its modding time. :ph34r:
zx5power,May 3 2008, 08:59 AM Wrote:well I ordered a focus st grill in black to match my black focus from work cost me about 96 bucks in total with my discount ... anyoen got pictures of it on a zx5 ? cant seem to find anything ...
[right][snapback]263500[/snapback][/right]
I can take a pic of my ST grill on my black ZXW if you want. BTW - for a bit of a change I'm thinking of taking the black insert out of my chrome original, and matching it up with the black ST grill - or maybe too black.
it comes painted i seen it on adp .... parts software.
zx5power,May 4 2008, 07:37 AM Wrote:it comes painted i seen it on adp .... parts software.
[right][snapback]263537[/snapback][/right]

Not sure if this was in response to my post ... but anyway, the SE/SES grill on the '05+ is a chrome surround with a black honeycomb insert.

The oem Ford ST grill that I bought is a black painted surround (instead of chrome) and mine was painted body colour, I think they are available in all three or four ST colours.

BTW - the honeycomb insert on my black ST grill is grey.
yeah i know lol was in response to oac sprky ... i ordered the st grill in black to match my paint and it will have the grey surround , the ford emblem on my grill was cracking and its one piece cant order just the emblem from ford .