FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Track Day At Sanair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday was our first track day of the year at Sanair (close to MTL). It was great lot of fun , and a 2007 GFX almost stock focus came. A lot of great cars, and a lot of fun. I didnt go on the track with my focus, but i was drivin my bro's car (teg b20) on track because i had to bring it back in Qc and he lives in MTL.
heres a few pics i took during the day and a few videos, enjoy! B)

Sanair 5.1
Those are some great pics man! That looks like fun, I think I'm going to try that this year.
going to shanonville may 23rd, cant wait. :D

Great pics man.
thank you!

nice, i hope youre gonna take some pics for us! B)
Flo how far is shannonville from Toronto? i have no idea where it is but i need to get a test and tune day before june and cayuga and st thomas have events every weekend but the 23 is a friday right
ZX3_2NV,May 5 2008, 01:04 PM Wrote:Flo how far is shannonville from Toronto? i have no idea where it is but i need to get a test and tune day before june and cayuga and st thomas have events every weekend but the 23 is a friday right
[right][snapback]263594[/snapback][/right]
Dont know, dont live in Toronto :P
yaa i know that, i just though u might know since ur a very smart man ill try googeling it
:lol:
hey flo i don't want to hijack this thread so start up a new one and give us details on what time ur going and so on its only 2 hours away which isn't bad at all i might be able to come out for a shakedown run on the 23 or 24th
ZX3_2NV,May 6 2008, 10:11 AM Wrote:hey flo i don't want to hijack this thread so start up a new one and give us details on what time ur going and so on its only 2 hours away which isn't bad at all i might be able to come out for a shakedown run on the 23 or 24th
[right][snapback]263683[/snapback][/right]
were fully booked.
Flofocus,May 7 2008, 04:17 AM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,May 6 2008, 10:11 AM Wrote:hey flo i don't want to hijack this thread so start up a new one and give us details on what time ur going and so on its only 2 hours away which isn't bad at all i might be able to come out for a shakedown run on the 23 or 24th
were fully booked.
[right][snapback]263744[/snapback][/right]

whats fully booked are u guys going drag or circuit?
ZX3_2NV,May 7 2008, 09:03 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 7 2008, 04:17 AM Wrote:
were fully booked.
[right][snapback]263744[/snapback][/right]

whats fully booked are u guys going drag or circuit?
[right][snapback]263752[/snapback][/right]

either way he doesent seem to have places left ;)
Curcuit with an ottawa car club.
well if it was drag there isn't "spaces" for say circuit is different have fun flo maybe we can meet up there one day for a drag race
ZX3_2NV,May 8 2008, 10:36 AM Wrote:maybe we can meet up there one day for a drag race
[right][snapback]263874[/snapback][/right]

Naw...you win.

I know which battles to pick :P
i just wannt get some test and tunes in and a track to make a few passes cayuga and st thomas have small events every weekend till june 1st.