FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net Bbm Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says I have created a BBM group for us here at Focuscanada.net

The name can be changed at anytime and the notifications can be turned off. So for those ppl that hate being bugged every two minutes it not a problem now lol.

The group name is Focuscanada.net
Sign up and have some fun. It will be great for getting the work out for new meets and events coming up plus you can share pics and other chats threw it too.

If you have trouble signing up just let me know in a PM. I will need your PIN or email address.

Just another reason to own a Blackberry. :lol:

[Image: Focuscanada.jpg]
upload the barcode pic upto photobucket so we can scan the screen.
ZX3_2NV,Feb 8 2010, 05:06 PM Wrote:upload the barcode pic upto photobucket so we can scan the screen.
[right][snapback]300969[/snapback][/right]

K
I increased the size of it....
Maybe I made it too big but it works just cahnge the zoom on the window.
Is that why I keep getting notifications on my cell? Please remove me.
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 8 2010, 10:27 PM Wrote:Is that why I keep getting notifications on my cell?  Please remove me.
[right][snapback]300977[/snapback][/right]

I never added ppl, other than Chris, who was in my BBM contacts.
how do i turn off the notifications? nearly drove my girlfriend crazy last night...
GFXjamie,Feb 9 2010, 09:20 AM Wrote:how do i turn off the notifications? nearly drove my girlfriend crazy last night...
[right][snapback]300987[/snapback][/right]

Lol I think if you just got into your group details your should be able to do it there. If not go into your sound setting adn change your group volume to mute lol
Scorcher000,Feb 8 2010, 06:24 PM Wrote:I increased the size of it....
[right][snapback]300971[/snapback][/right]

Ohh yaa wayyy to big lol ur suppose to leave it the same size so its easy to scan.

The notifications are pretty annoying thats why im waiting a bit and then ill add it. Cause when a group is new everyone posts up pics and stuff right away and I hate having a red flashing light on my bb I just need to check it lol
ZX3_2NV,Feb 9 2010, 12:04 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Feb 8 2010, 06:24 PM Wrote:I increased the size of it....
[right][snapback]300971[/snapback][/right]

Ohh yaa wayyy to big lol ur suppose to leave it the same size so its easy to scan.

The notifications are pretty annoying thats why im waiting a bit and then ill add it. Cause when a group is new everyone posts up pics and stuff right away and I hate having a red flashing light on my bb I just need to check it lol
[right][snapback]300991[/snapback][/right]

No one did that yet lol
Just added it Ill upload some pics so excuse my notifications If i get bored with it ill just add u guys on my BB and leave the group.
Did the group flop... or what? Can't seem to join...
nah man groups still going.
Says the invitation has expired or been used by someone else... what gives? lol

PM sent to admin of group...
i left the bbf group. i mean in theory its a good idea, but if i wanna chat about the focus, i will come here to do it, I think the instant notifications are a little too much for me.
paolo,Apr 23 2010, 12:56 PM Wrote:i left the  bbf group.  i mean in theory its a good idea, but if i wanna chat about the focus, i will come here to do it,  I think the instant notifications are a little too much for me.
[right][snapback]305752[/snapback][/right]

:D
this group still alive
sure is. goes from one extreme to the other,...really dead or really annoyingTongue
it helps for events thats 4 sure
i cant log on keep telling me that Fail to connect