FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Leaf News ( For Those Who Care)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sundin has decided......................................................................................................................................................................to get married. Retirement to follow very soon. It's sad news when a guy's marital decisions become big news in the hockey town of Toronto.
wow did he say that hes going to retire soon or are they just rumours not gonna lie i thought he was already married
ZX3_2NV,May 1 2008, 09:33 AM Wrote:wow did he say that hes going to retire soon or are they just rumours not gonna lie i thought he was already married
[right][snapback]263319[/snapback][/right]
He wasn't married. He did mention something along the lines of married life would be more attractive if he was retired though. Think of it, a 37 year old millionaire at the end of his career, in a city that doesn't think he's good enough, getting laid by a woman in her 20's........................................ :P i'd be thinking hard about retirement if it was me.
Saw that coming...

Not to mention... his woman is smokin' hottt.
Hey Sundin's earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants to do IMO. He's put up with tehcircus that is MLSE for far longer than most people would have (money aside)

If he has decided to get married & pack it in, I will miss him, but I respect his decision to walk away from the game with his head held high and more importantly, hopefully healthy enough to enjoy married life.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 1 2008, 10:19 AM Wrote:Hey Sundin's earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants to do IMO.  He's put up with tehcircus that is MLSE for far longer than most people would have (money aside)

If he has decided to get married & pack it in, I will miss him, but I respect his decision to walk away from the game with his head held high and more importantly, hopefully healthy enough to enjoy married life.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]263325[/snapback][/right]
Now he has another reason to get that groin fixed :D