FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Remind Anyone Of Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: image001-1.gif]

:lol: :lol: :ph34r:
I resemble that comment.
:lol:
meford4u,Apr 29 2008, 09:25 PM Wrote:I resemble that comment.
[right][snapback]263248[/snapback][/right]
Don't we all?
no.
ANTHONYD,Apr 30 2008, 10:08 AM Wrote:no.
[right][snapback]263267[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, most of us. Or some of us when too much of the brown bottle has been consumed.
Its along the lines of something that happened a while ago..

Back in my Everquest days.. I'm gonna say 6 years ago. We were going after a dragon (Trakanon in Sebilis if anyone knows what I'm talking about). Way before they were easy to take down. We spent about 8 hours wiping constantly and going back for more. My girlfriend at the time kept asking when i was coming to bed (this started at about 10pm, and she finally gave up at about midnight). Finally, at about 3-4am or so, we finally killed him off, and I ended up sleeping on the couch for a couple of days.

All in all, it was well worth it. I figured by the 3rd time when she asked if I was going to bed and she was all pissed off -- I wasn't getting lucky that night. So, stayed up and at least got something accomplished.
Hahaha!!!!
Wow, video games over pussy. Sounds like a buddy of mine who had his nose buried for 2-1/2 yrs on World of Warcraft. He practically didn't see the light of day for 90% of that time. We tried to get him out to do stuff but without success. We got tired of saying we'd meet him at 9 or 10 and he would show up at midnight as a movie was getting out, or wouldn't be able to get into a bar or club or whatever because he was either way too late or ahowed up in sweat pants, a dirty t shirt, not having shaved or showered for a few days because he was so glued to his computer game.