FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Post Yer Ugly Mug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ANTHONYD,May 1 2008, 07:58 PM Wrote:What grade is this one in?
[right][snapback]263376[/snapback][/right]

First year college FTW.
Half your age?? A woman would call you a pig.

A man says atta boy!
not that ugly :) but deal with some pretty "ugly" stuff

"shocker" this!
[Image: RVS3CAM6_2008-04-12_04-57-3329.jpg]
[Image: Daveskydiving.jpg]
^^^

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS? :unsure:
2001 ZTS,May 2 2008, 07:14 AM Wrote:^^^

[right][snapback]263402[/snapback][/right]

BEWAHAHHA
*GASP*

HAHAHAH

*CHOKE*

IDBSVNL
2001 ZTS,May 2 2008, 06:14 AM Wrote:^^^

[right][snapback]263402[/snapback][/right]

After jumping out of a perfectly good airplane you deserve whatever you get! :lol:

NefCanuck
man, if you had a look at that plane, you too would have taken your chances with the parachute.
2001 ZTS,May 1 2008, 01:04 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 1 2008, 09:29 AM Wrote:Says the guy who hasn't posted HIS photo :P :lol:
[right][snapback]263329[/snapback][/right]

[Image: 100_20791a.jpg]

Happy? Me too ;)
[right][snapback]263334[/snapback][/right]

Still hanging out a highschools?

I'm kinda torn on this....

On one hand, I think, wow age gap! That's so weird!

On the other, I think, I hope that when I'm that old I can do that.

And on the other hand (I don't have three but lets pretend), I'd feel kind of creepy if I did do that.

Though, I look about 17 anyway (I'm 24 in a month), so maybe I could start hanging out at the highschool next door. Sadly, they don't wear uniforms like my old highschool, gotta love the kilt.

Though... I think I'll just hang out at the university and colleges in town instead. At least I can take them out to 19+ places, such as bars, clubs, whatever else.

... how do you deal with their parents? awkwaaard!
Aka,May 2 2008, 08:27 PM Wrote:I'm kinda torn on this....

On one hand, I think, wow age gap! That's so weird!

On the other, I think, I hope that when I'm that old I can do that.

And on the other hand (I don't have three but lets pretend), I'd feel kind of creepy if I did do that.

Though, I look about 17 anyway (I'm 24 in a month), so maybe I could start hanging out at the highschool next door. Sadly, they don't wear uniforms like my old highschool, gotta love the kilt.

Though... I think I'll just hang out at the university and colleges in town instead. At least I can take them out to 19+ places, such as bars, clubs, whatever else.

... how do you deal with their parents? awkwaaard!
[right][snapback]263485[/snapback][/right]

I thank god every day I don’t have a daughter so am with you in that respect.

It’s less weird than you think and you have to remember you are talking to a guy who moved out and joined the navy when I was 16, went to the sea at 17 and has been on his own since. When I think about the things I have done and seen by the time I was as old as her I don’t see a problem.

She’s 24 (me 41) btw and exceedingly smart in the book sense and life sense. My, the things she’s done herself, what a fascinating girl. I don’t date bimbos, never have and never will, all my girls have or are on their way to Master’s degrees and there is a doctorate tossed in as well. The guys who Facebook will tell you they also have super pretty in common too. I refuse to settle, I did once and that was a miserable marriage.

Skipping the marriage my last three relationships have been (me/her): 41/24, 39/19, 29/18

You know what’s best and why I admire her so? She said the one thing I’ve waited decades to hear: “Andrew I trust you”. I trust her too; we are both ‘open books’ with ‘hearts on our sleeves’. You know what else? We’re over, it was a spring courtship only, being a college girl she’s left town as of today, we’re good, she has a friend for life and I’d take a bullet for her any day.

Got pissed at your “when I am that old” comments, I’m not old by any means or at the very least close to my age. That isn’t denial either. I am ancient in a mental and conscious sense but that’s it. I’d pass for a 30 something any day and am in better shape than most here and they are way younger (me: 41/6’2”/190lbs). Full head of my own hair, no ‘gut’ to speak of and everything ‘works’ just fine without the need for little blue pills.

Without sounding too conceited, I am a hell of a lot of fun as a date, sure as hell got my s*** together and am only half joking when I say I am “East York’s most eligible bachelor”. My net worth is spectacular.

Lets also face the fact that the average 20 something male is a complete tool and has no idea of what a woman wants or needs.

Here is something off the internets:

So many reasons why older men are better than their younger friends:

1. They have experience. In every way...
2. They have more to talk about than football/beer
3. They like curves
4. They can (probably!) cook...
5. ...and they might order something that's not 'house red'
6. They can read the business section of the newspaper without looking like they just got lost on the way to the comics
7. They have a good job
8. They have their own place and don't try to act like they're still in a frat long after they graduate
9. They are have more culture and class
10. They look good in suits...
11. ...and they don't wear their jeans somewhere around their knees
12. They don't think it looks gay to carry an umbrella
13. They know that chivalry isn't dead, and most girls still like to have doors held open for them.

The list goes on....

Here is something from Ashly (when she was 19):

Darling! You have A LOT to offer someone and deserve such a wonderful person, and I will never understand why you stayed with such a person. I know there was Alexander, but never stay with someone if they make you feel like s***. Because its your life, you live it once.

- You have a good sense of humor, can make ANYONE laugh
- You have a complete sweetheart, charming side
- You make time for anyone and everyone
- You are an overall nice person, not a jerkface
- You know the limits to every situation
- You make people feel good about themselves
- You went through many hard years, amazing your who you are
- Your face turns red when your really happy
- You would do anything for the people you love, no matter what the cost to yourself
- You deserve respect and you give it
- Your always smiling, making everybody else's day better.
- You are loyal and trustworthy
- You stand up for what you believe in
- You can relax with me, take walks instead of "other things"
- You are a good listener and want to listen, instead of have to
- You can brighten my day with just a smile
- You make me proud
- You make me happy
- You are the one for me

I love you

Nice or what eh? I am the luckiest guy ever to be the target of such love.

Here is my new girl Isabelle, I call her the 8th and 9th wonder of the world and we’ll hopefully make darkpuppet’s b-day party, surprisingly she IS close to my age this time:

[Image: Isabelle001.jpg]

Oh Christ I am ridiculous and just loving every minute of it!

I'm sorry, but all I can do is laugh. How can you NOT come off as too conceited in that post?
Aka,May 3 2008, 05:13 AM Wrote:I'm sorry, but all I can do is laugh. How can you NOT come off as too conceited in that post?
[right][snapback]263495[/snapback][/right]

My point exactly, I just dont give a f*** and am having the best time ever. Give your mom my love :P
2001 ZTS,May 3 2008, 06:01 AM Wrote:ht]

M having the best time ever. Give your mom my love :P
[right][snapback]263497[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Life does not start untill AFTER your first divorce.. it grounds you and makes you a better person and understand what is really important in life B)
DD1,May 3 2008, 09:51 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,May 3 2008, 06:01 AM Wrote:ht]

M having the best time ever. Give your mom my love :P

Life does not start untill AFTER your first divorce.. it grounds you and makes you a better person and understand what is really important in life B)
[right][snapback]263504[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Gosh that is deep, all I can really say is:

EPIC BOOBS FOR T3H WIN!!111!1!!!!!!!!
:rofl:
2001 ZTS,May 3 2008, 07:01 AM Wrote:My point exactly, I just dont give a f*** and am having the best time ever. Give your mom my love :P
She's older than you, that doesn't seem like your thing. But I'll pass the message along.
Aka,May 3 2008, 06:33 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,May 3 2008, 07:01 AM Wrote:My point exactly, I just dont give a f*** and am having the best time ever. Give your mom my love :P
She's older than you, that doesn't seem like your thing. But I'll pass the message along.
[right][snapback]263515[/snapback][/right]

I'll rawk her world and have been drinking nonstop since 1600 Friday, why else woud I be on Focus Canada?
2001 ZTS,May 3 2008, 04:15 AM Wrote:Here is my new girl Isabelle, I call her the 8th and 9th wonder of the world and we’ll hopefully make darkpuppet’s b-day party, surprisingly she IS close to my age this time:

[Image: Isabelle001.jpg]

Oh Christ I am ridiculous and just loving every minute of it!
[right][snapback]263492[/snapback][/right]

I'll let you check out my girls boobs if you'll let me check out yours...

got to admit tho.. I've always tended to date older women -- I've found that any under 25 don't really have their lives as figured out as they say or act like they do... I guess everyone's mileage differs, but it's all good.

Look forward to catching up with ya on Saturday!

I'll be the guy who's still stuck in his college years
Quote:My point exactly, I just dont give a f*** and am having the best time ever.

2001zts you made my night with your posts!
Good for you 'old' man!!!

edit: this is not sarcasm
one more ugly mug...
2001_ZTS Wrote:cheers big ears!

[Image: DSC00034-1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3