FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, May 5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:headbang:
so it looked like we had the mazda guys beat
Two weeks will be the long weekend though right? :huh:

Dunno if I can make that (hosting a party at my place that weekend and I have no idea as to what shape I'll be in on Monday ;))

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 6 2008, 11:42 AM Wrote:Two weeks will be the long weekend though right? :huh:

Dunno if I can make that (hosting a party at my place that weekend and I have no idea as to what shape I'll be in on Monday ;))

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]263694[/snapback][/right]
What time are we supposed to be there?
ZTWsquared,May 6 2008, 10:57 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 6 2008, 11:42 AM Wrote:Two weeks will be the long weekend though right? :huh:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]263694[/snapback][/right]
What time are we supposed to be there?
[right][snapback]263697[/snapback][/right]

I will bring the pop and chips.
... :lol: boy I knew I shoulda phrased that better (It took two responses before I was like "Uh oh... I goofed") :P

NefCanuck
It was nice meeting you all. I'll probably reach next meet if i get the night off work. I had fun!
JAMUS,May 7 2008, 11:05 PM Wrote:It was nice meeting you all. I'll probably reach next meet if i get the night off work. I had fun!
[right][snapback]263833[/snapback][/right]

Glad you had a good time. The #'s have been up this year so far and with all the new members should make this years meet great. Hopefully see you in a week and a half.
Focus man, Focus.,May 8 2008, 08:05 AM Wrote:
JAMUS,May 7 2008, 11:05 PM Wrote:It was nice meeting you all. I'll probably reach next meet if i get the night off work. I had fun!
[right][snapback]263833[/snapback][/right]

Glad you had a good time. The #'s have been up this year so far and with all the new members should make this years meet great. Hopefully see you in a week and a half.
[right][snapback]263851[/snapback][/right]

I'll be there.
If all goes well i will be there as well.. it was a good meet.. its nice to see other focus's up close instead of just through the net
Pages: 1 2