FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Contact Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have the screen name or contact info for the member that sell tire? He used to have his own section here.

Thanks.
Do you mean John Weatherbie at Underground Highway?
Focus Is Art,Apr 28 2008, 05:44 PM Wrote:Anyone have the screen name or contact info for the member that sell tire?  He used to have his own section here. 

Thanks.
[right][snapback]263110[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, he sort of fell off the radar...hasn't responded to e-mails or PMs, so not sure where he's at these days...
What tires u looking for anything specific?
A friend of mine is looking for 205/50/16 falken summer, model is 4xx I think. Just want to see if I can find him a good deal.
well if you really want to get a hold of him.... I know he's always at the AMC plaza on thurdays nights @ 8pm, 401 & Thickson rd Whitby

there's always a large group of cars there from various car clubs, Hardcore, Phazed_focus and myself are usually there
Focus Is Art,May 2 2008, 10:29 AM Wrote:A friend of mine is looking for 205/50/16 falken summer, model is 4xx I think.  Just want to see if I can find him a good deal.
[right][snapback]263418[/snapback][/right]
His deal ended up not being so good because he forgot the brokerage fees getting them across the border - that's why he's no longer on here - he was straight up about it. If you google underground highway you'll find his website (some wierd URL) but it doesn't look very active.

You could also check out tires23.com - they're located in Mississauga (dixie /401) and I can recommend them - BTW - they are cash or debit only - no cc.

And I've also had good dealings with Bramalea Tire on Airport road ... but for my last set of Falken 912's tires23 beat Bramalea's price by a good $40 on a set of 4.

Good luck.

Garage16.ca has great deals on falkens there a direct dealer for falken canada check out his web site or Give rick a call and im sure he can work out a great deals on falkens