FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Final Garage Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my final post for these items. 
  • Front fenders black, but need to be repainted scuffed up from being in storage. $40<>
  • Stock zx3 sideskirts from a 2000 (plastic black ones) $30<>
  • Stock springs $10<>
  • Rear drums unloaded starting to show surface rust $20<>
  • Stock header heat shield $5<>
  • Blue iceman intake, missing coupler for snorkel, and K&amp;N drop in filter $20 (sold)<>
  • Stock heat shield for the hood $20<>
  • 1 used graspic DS-1 195/60/15 $5<>
  • Mustang Bullet fuel door (missing a couple of screws) $20 (will post pictures)<>
  • Stock gear shift $10<>
  • front plastic piece $5<>
  • bosal silencer $10 (works amazing with race headers and no cat)<>
  • bosal can free<>
  • rear and passenger floor mats $10<>
    [st]Pictures for everything are available just request what you want.  I am located in richmond hill.  I'm not willing to ship anything.
by the side skirts, do you mean the door trim?
Spinal,Apr 25 2008, 06:38 PM Wrote:by the side skirts, do you mean the door trim?
[right][snapback]262952[/snapback][/right]

No, on a 2000 ZX3 they came factory with skirts on the rocker panels. But they were always black no matter what colour your car was. I have a set that I am getting painted this year and installing on my ZX5.
is the iceman all 4 parts ( part from the air box to the throttle body, two piece snokel and the piece that comes off the side of the air box and goes behind the drivers light. if so I'll take it off of you where do you live.
can you also send me pics of the side skirts to mikeguffei@msn.com thanks
Are the front fenders stock?
The iceman is from prior to that release, forgot about that. so it doesn't have the piece at the side of the air box. Its just the air box to throttle body, and two piece snorkel. Works amazing with the volant that was my old set up.

The front fender are stock

and will send pictures later on today.
[Image: Resized_PICT0003-1.jpg][left][Image: Resized_PICT0001-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0004-2.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0005-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0006-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0004-2.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0007.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0008-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0009.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0010-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0011-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0012-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0013-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0004-2.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0015-1.jpg][/left][left][Image: Resized_PICT0014.jpg][/left]
What colour are the rear mats? Sorry can't tell from your picture if they are a dark grey or black. Do you have any other parts for sale that you havn't listed i.e b-pillar trim and what not?
they are a dark grey, and what is listed is all I have. 
Very interested in the fenders! Are the scuffs through the clear coat? Do you think they could be buffed out?
audionut405,May 11 2008, 02:13 PM Wrote:Very interested in the fenders!  Are the scuffs through the clear coat?  Do you think they could be buffed out?
[right][snapback]264096[/snapback][/right]
probably not on the buffing out part
how easy is it to put that gas door on? shoot me a PM...i might grab that off you real quick!
Gas door still available? Also sent pm.
Pm'd about springs.