FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Soooo Tired......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok... it's official... I'm tired...

Had a couple relaxing days at a conference, and came back to a time bomb dropped in our laps.... an important little piece of work.

So as of 10:50pm, I've worked 40 hours in the last two days, and I'm bagged... tho, it should be all done by 11am tomorrow... yaya...

starting to feel sorry for myself....
for the last 4 weeks i worked 14.5 hour night shifts , no weekends....so it was an every day deal.....over 100 hours a week........now thats tiring
but good thing the outage at Durlington nuke plant is done, so now i get to do normal hours at the office for a week......
darkpuppet,Apr 24 2008, 09:55 PM Wrote:Ok... it's official... I'm tired...

Had a couple relaxing days ..... a time bomb dropped in our laps.... an important little piece of work.

So as of 10:50pm, I've worked 40 hours in the last two days, and I'm bagged... tho, it should be all done by 11am tomorrow... yaya...
[right][snapback]262916[/snapback][/right]

I hear you, I put my "date" that started after work Wednesday on a bus today.

Will someone remind me why the hell I ever got married? Do they give medals for this s***?
Im doing my 7th straight 12 hour shift today and my boss just asked me to work Sunday and Monday, well at least there is double time.
Canadian ST,Apr 26 2008, 07:10 PM Wrote:Im doing my 7th straight 12 hour shift today and my boss just asked me to work Sunday and Monday, well at least there is double time.
[right][snapback]263009[/snapback][/right]

double time rocks my sox!! :D