FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Living In The Usa In Here ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since December 2007 that I'm trying to find a 03/04 Mustang Cobra intercooler with brackets and I always miss them or sellers end their auction early.
I just found another one but the seller doesn't want to ship to Canada.
I was wondering if someone would like to receive it for me and mail it back to me.
I'm paying for the USPS fees and willing to "tip" between $20.00 to $30.00 USD to have it shipped back to me.
This will come prepaid to your door from the US seller , you don't have to open the box just go to the post office and ship it to me.

He's the auction : Ebay Item here !

Thanks !
PM sent

mpcv2000,Apr 24 2008, 10:36 PM Wrote:Since December 2007 that I'm trying to find a 03/04 Mustang Cobra intercooler with brackets and I always miss them or sellers end their auction early.
I just found another one but the seller doesn't want to ship to Canada.
I was wondering if someone would like to receive it for me and mail it back to me.
I'm paying for the USPS fees and willing to "tip" between $20.00 to $30.00 USD to have it shipped back to me.
This will come prepaid to your door from the US seller , you don't have to open the box just go to the post office and ship it to me.

He's the auction :  Ebay Item here !

Thanks !
[right][snapback]262912[/snapback][/right]
you can PM me also if you need help
Thanks guys..

Waiting for the auction to end , my maximum bid should be around $200 to $225. We'll see how it goes.
might be stupid question........is this gonna go on the focus or u got a mustang toy sitting around?
NikiterZTS,Apr 25 2008, 08:24 AM Wrote:might be stupid question........is this gonna go on the focus or u got a mustang toy sitting around?
[right][snapback]262931[/snapback][/right]

This is for my PowerWorks supercharger kit that will go on one of my Focus , it should go on the Bleu one... :)
have u made any progress? is SC installed yet?
NikiterZTS,Apr 25 2008, 01:02 PM Wrote:have u made any progress?  is SC installed yet?
[right][snapback]262943[/snapback][/right]

The block should get oversized next week, I'm still missing the connecting rods and some gaskets, haven't received the big boost kit from MassiveSpeedSystem as of yet , but it is in the mail...If money wasn't a issue I would have been done by now but it's not the case..

[Image: 232913.jpg]

I have more parts laying around and will start a thread about it pretty soon..
oooh sweet....i don't even wanna add up all the cost for the parts that u have there

u should have bought my cam gears!!!
I won the auction..

PM'ed ZTWsquared and waiting for a reply... B)
mpcv2000,Apr 28 2008, 08:11 PM Wrote:I won the auction..

PM'ed ZTWsquared and waiting for a reply...  B)
[right][snapback]263124[/snapback][/right]
Congrats - PM returned.
Thanks again ! :)
ZTWsquared,Apr 24 2008, 10:44 PM Wrote:PM sent

Got it today May 22nd , thanks a lot.. :P

[Image: 239099.jpg]
ondafritz lives in usa 1/2 of the year