FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm J. I reside in Saskatoon and just recently purchased a 2002 Focus SE Wagon. Some specs I can share is:

2.0 L Split-Port SOHC Engine
168xxx KM
Speckled Charcoal Grey body colour
Black tinted back windows
Mint interior

Will post up some pics soon.

Looking forward to gaining some feedback and suggestions as I go about to jazz up my ride. :)

Welcome, you will find a lot of usefull information here. Even for an SPI.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 24 2008, 06:10 PM Wrote:Welcome, you will find a lot of usefull information here. Even for an SPI.
[right][snapback]262897[/snapback][/right]

I wanted a ZETEC engine originally... but came across the one I have at a good price.

I take it once can't do twat to a SPI engine? :/
Hey all! I have owned 3 Foci since 2000. 1 of each... 1 sedan, 1 wagon and my fave my zx3, 2003, Pitch black, zetec power, no mods as yet as I cant just replace good parts. As they wear out or slow down, I will always be adding stuff. I reside on Vancouver Island in Parksville, near Nanaimo. Super Focus roads here and tons of Foci driven by all ages. Not many dressed up tho.
Canuck Focus Fanatic,May 4 2008, 10:54 AM Wrote:Hey all! I have owned 3 Foci since 2000. 1 of each... 1 sedan, 1 wagon and my fave my zx3, 2003, Pitch black, zetec power, no mods as yet as I cant just replace good parts. As they wear out or slow down, I will always be adding stuff. I reside on Vancouver Island in Parksville, near Nanaimo. Super Focus roads here and tons of Foci driven by all ages. Not many dressed up tho.
[right][snapback]263542[/snapback][/right]

Welcome ... and I know Parksville well ... my parents retired there in the early 80's - they lived half way between Parksville and Qualicum Beach, not too far from the airport, dad was a pilot and he worked at a couple of the local hotels as a pianist. One of my favourite drives ever was from Qualicum Beach to Tofino - too bad I didn't have my Focus out there. Anyway ... welcome even if you do prefer the hatch over the wagon. Cheers.
]

Welcome ... and I know Parksville well ... my parents retired there in the early 80's - they lived half way between Parksville and Qualicum Beach, not too far from the airport, dad was a pilot and he worked at a couple of the local hotels as a pianist. One of my favourite drives ever was from Qualicum Beach to Tofino - too bad I didn't have my Focus out there. Anyway ... welcome even if you do prefer the hatch over the wagon. Cheers.
[right][snapback]263553[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
The reoad from Port Alberni to Tofino, (Long Beach) is deteriorating fast and is not nearly the same fun anymore. I drive the Hump to Port 2 times daily but wish it were in my car. I have a company vehicle that costs me nothing to drive, but is not fun as the Focus.