FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2008 Cscs Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2008 Schedule Released

Season Opener
June 1 @ TMP, Cayuga

Beach Burnout

June 22 @ GBM, Grand Bend

Battle of the Provinces
July 20 @ Napierville, Montreal

Xtreme Tuner Challenge

Aug. 9 @ TMP, Cayuga

Fall Classic

Sept. 14 @ St. Thomas, London

Season Finale

Oct. 5 @ TMP, Cayuga
1st event is this sunday anyone coming out to cayuga its gonna be a great event
Poo.. I would have liked to have done the time attack, but the funds aren't there right now.

I may go and hang out if the weather is decent though.
im going to be at all of the CSCS events even the one in Quebec so maybe if some of you guys make it out, look for my Red GFX that was at the last meet with the momo rims
are you doding the car show circuit? i think i might have seen u
ZX3_2NV,Jun 25 2008, 08:38 AM Wrote:are you doding the car show circuit? i think i might have seen u
[right][snapback]267788[/snapback][/right]

ya im doing the CSCS car shows and other local charity car shows. i havent seen your car at the CSCS events yet tho. i did however think i saw it at importfest, only focus there lol
I broke at the 1st event at cayuga but i was at grand bend helping out the green sunfire and white hyundai
keep an eye for me at cayuga this comming CSCS if your there, trizzy might be with me aswell, 07 ZX4 GFX, might be in the show n shine, mite not im debating lol i wanna put my stocko's back on and sell my momo's....
I think i saw you GFX you were there at the gates with everyone till it got rained out.
yep that was me with the integra type RRRRR that had the front end conversion, i was talking to authority one motorsports. if ur at CSCS in st. thomas ill be there doing bracket racing, im sick of show n shine, time to race. come over and chat for a bit, ive seen ur car but never met u
when did u see my focus i only had it out 1st event and streetcar shoot out messing up the tranny i did cruise to pinks arm drop
it wasnt at CSCS, it was at importfest and i druelled all over it lol and the fact that it was the only fofo there... im 99% sure it was urs, not sure if anyone else has that same looking turbo set up or a zx3 that has the same look as yours
no im pretty unique only car that looks like mine is down in new york sap 2 tone same style but stock duratec under the hood so yaa that was mine i took home best Ford huge trophey i was a lil surprised i beat out a couple of stangs and that will prob be my last car show for awhile
stupid weather killed CSCS 2 weeks in a row. looks like im still able to hit up october 5th, anyone else going to come out at all?
ill be there with garage 16 pit crew
BUMP last event this year