FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Surprised Myself This Morning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I'm walking through reception at work yesterday, the receptionist commented on my loss of weight :blink:

And 15 min. later, another person I work with said the same thing.

I've been hitting the gym 3 or 4 times a week, mainly cardio and massive numbers of crunches. Nothing too crazy. I honestly haven't been paying attention to the weight loss aspect of my routine. I'm doing it to clear my mind. I found I just wasn't as "clear" in my thinking the last little while.

So about a 2 months ago I started up at the GoodLife on Bloor.

I cut out fast food entirely (tough to do if you've ever worked downtown) I haven't had a beer in a month, and have been eating less than I normally would. Mostly the same foods I always was, just less of it.

So this morning I hopped on the scale at home.

I started out at 282 even and to my surprise, I'm rockin' a clean 263.6

The double-chin is all but gone, I can see a couple of high-abs poking through and I have a lot more energy.

I'm goin' out to buy new jeans today. (this is a big deal for me)

:)

Congrat man. Keep it up.!! :)
Congrats to sticking with it.
hats off to you. I want to loose weight, but i just can't :(

$36 are the best money i spend monthly on YMCA

Tony are you taking any multivitamins?
congrats man... it makes all the diff losing the weight, doesn't it? If we both Keep it up, soon enough, we'll both be able to fit in the same car -- at the same time! :P

keep up the good work!
Congrats, you've already conquered the toughest part (The sticking to your plan part) because all the good intentions in the world mean jack if you don't back it up with action.

Yo DP whatcha talkin' bout? We had you Anthony *&* me in your Stang last summer and the car still moved like you stole it ;)

Now the real test would be the three of us in Anthony's Focus :D

NefCanuck
Congrats!

(I'll just have to drink more for the beer you're not drinking. After all, you're only cheating yourself)

Keep it up!
Multi vitamins???

Well since we have the Centrum account here, I get the s*** for free by the truck loads, so I take one of those a day. Accompanied my gallons upon gallons of water.
ANTHONYD,Apr 24 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:Multi vitamins???

Well since we have the Centrum account here, I get the s*** for free by the truck loads, so I take one of those a day. Accompanied my gallons upon gallons of water.
[right][snapback]262832[/snapback][/right]

Nice, yeah hydration is very important as well (and not coffee/tea either, that's actually a major no-no) usually eight 8oz glasses a day is what they recommend as a minimum (in this arid office I'm usually up to twelve glasses of water <_<)

and hydration during exercise is also important as well...

NefCanuck
great work! keep it up!
Way to go bud! Can't wait for the next update! We'll hoist some low-cal, 0.5% alcohol beer in your honour at the camping trip :P
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 24 2008, 03:34 PM Wrote:Way to go bud! Can't wait for the next update! We'll hoist some low-cal, 0.5% alcohol beer in your honour at the camping trip :P
[right][snapback]262864[/snapback][/right]

Oh god no...

And congrats Anthony!
Congrats....

but maybe it is just that your going through a small depression about the Leafs not making the playoffs
That's great news Anthony. Wish we all had your determination. Keep it up.