FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hows It Going
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is John Mac Neil. I'm a resident of Brampton, and I recently stumbled across the Massive Monday meet up by accident never stuck around but stayed enough for someone to see me. I drive a 2005 Sonic Blue ZX5 SES Focus. Not too much done to it so far but plans are coming together. I have a Steeda shorty intake, Magnaflow catback, Eagle Eyes projectors, TYC Elegant tail lights, Deft Racing Carbon Fibre hood, Avanti E1Racing 17x7 Rims with 215/40/R17 XL General Exclaim UHP tires, R1 Concepts Cross/Slotted rotors W/Ceramic Pads, Clarions head unit, 2 Sony Xplode 1200 watt amps and 2 1300 watt Xplode Subs, 2 2.4 Fared Compacitors, 1 750 CCA Optima BBattery(All 4 Gauge wiring). Soon to put on some Street Glow LED Underglow, Tein SS ADJ Coilovers, A Custom 4-1 Header, Cosworth intake manifold and Throttle body, and a set of custom made 2 8" Gunmetal grey stipes running from front to back over the roof. So thats my car tell me what you think. Find me on face book I have some pics and vids of it or you can see me at the next meet at Dixie and Amco on monday.
Welcome John from another Bramptonian ... I think I may have seen your car a few times - looks good ... my car's a lot more subtle than yours but not too hard to spot ... it's a black '07 SES 5-spd wagon with tint all round, Eibach pro-kit, MBRP cat back exhaust, euro spoiler with SVTOA decal, ST grill, rebadged "ebony," 17" ST200 Mondeo rims with 215/45 Falken 912s, Monroe premium rotors with EBC greenstuff pads, Focussport strut brace ... and XCal2 with 91 and 94 octane tunes, and two child seats in the back - often occupied.

I finally made it out to the last Massiv Monday, and I'll probably be at the next one. Cheers.

Scorcher000,Apr 23 2008, 10:37 PM Wrote:Hi, my name is John Mac Neil. I'm a resident of Brampton, and I recently stumbled across the Massive Monday meet up by accident never stuck around but stayed enough for someone to see me. I drive a 2005 Sonic Blue ZX5 SES Focus. Not too much done to it so far but plans are coming together. I have a Steeda shorty intake, Magnaflow catback, Eagle Eyes projectors, TYC Elegant tail lights, Deft Racing Carbon Fibre hood, Avanti E1Racing 17x7 Rims with 215/40/R17 XL General Exclaim UHP tires, R1 Concepts Cross/Slotted rotors W/Ceramic Pads, Clarions head unit, 2 Sony Xplode 1200 watt amps and 2 1300 watt Xplode Subs, 2 2.4 Fared Compacitors, 1 750 CCA Optima BBattery(All 4 Gauge wiring). Soon to put on some Street Glow LED Underglow, Tein SS ADJ Coilovers, A Custom 4-1 Header, Cosworth intake manifold and Throttle body, and a set of custom made 2 8" Gunmetal grey stipes running from front to back over the roof. So thats my car tell me what you think. Find me on face book I have some pics and vids of it or you can see me at the next meet at Dixie and Amco on monday.
[right][snapback]262792[/snapback][/right]
Welcome, glad to hear that you found out about Massiv Mondays. Our next meet will be on Monday May 5th. Hope to see you there.
Welcome to the club hope 2 c u out at the massive meets, if u need any hook ups on parts let me know.
hello