FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mma Photos By Yours Truely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was asked to take some photos at a local event in Gatineau. Thought I would post the link to some photos here for you guys! For not being a big sports shooter, I think I did all right!!!

MMA fans click here !!
Nice shooting Tim! The action shots are good, but your real eye for the pictures came in with the 'round card girls'. :D

What did you shoot it with?

Ryan
reldridge,Apr 21 2008, 09:30 AM Wrote:Nice shooting Tim! The action shots are good, but your real eye for the pictures came in with the 'round card girls'. :D

What did you shoot it with?

Ryan
[right][snapback]262515[/snapback][/right]

I was using 2 systems, NIkon D200 17-55 f 2.8 & 70-200 F2.8 & Pentax K10D 28-75 F2.8, although the higher Frames Per Second is nice on the D200, I had no problems getting the action with the K10D.
WOW...Killer shots! Very nice camera!!!
starts off strong with the blonde chick, and loses me at the second pic with Mr Tighty Whitey™ .. :P

darkpuppet,Apr 22 2008, 07:01 AM Wrote:starts off strong with the blonde chick, and loses me at the second pic with Mr Tighty Whitey™ .. :P
[right][snapback]262586[/snapback][/right]

LOL..... the blonde chick was actually the winner at thier ring girl search a few nights before at one of the bars!!
ZX3guy2000,Apr 22 2008, 02:37 PM Wrote:LOL.....    the blonde chick was actually the winner at thier ring girl search a few nights before at one of the bars!!
[right][snapback]262634[/snapback][/right]

Her parents must be very proud.