FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bike Racks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, its time to try to get somewhat fit.

Just tried to fit my current bike rack onto the Focus.. No go. fit fine on the Tempo & Taurus.. but they didn't have spoilers. It would fit if I weren't concerned about it bouncing all along the edge of the spoiler, plus I'm a little afraid that the paint where the pads sit on the trunk lid will rub to hell and back.

Anyone have any suggestions? Getting a hitch mount isn't really an option at the moment, unfortunately.

I think for tomorrow, I'm gonna try to put it into the trunk.. with my air compressor, 100ft of hose, some various tools, a case of beer, and my clothes.

By-the-by, Labatts 28 packs - $15 here in the Falls, at the joint across the street from Tops if you're down this way. (This ties in well with getting fit).
Why is it that my nervous twitch comes back when someone mentions "bike rack" around here?

:lol:
I think its the word "rack" thats doing it.

I twitch, and my pants get tight.
I think meford has a bike rack that fits.
hardk0re,Apr 19 2008, 06:45 PM Wrote:I think meford has a bike rack that fits.
[right][snapback]262469[/snapback][/right]

Does not "RAINE" still have it? <_<
dBlast,Apr 20 2008, 08:47 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,Apr 19 2008, 06:45 PM Wrote:I think meford has a bike rack that fits.
[right][snapback]262469[/snapback][/right]

Does not "RAINE" still have it? <_<
[right][snapback]262476[/snapback][/right]
See, there's that twitch again... :blink:
I got the bike rack back from Raine, sold it to my neighbour. Then I needed it and he wouldn't lend it to me, so I bought it back.

Still got it and willing to sell.

Cash up front!!!!