FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Babies V2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Summer car out, summer wheels on the rex! :D

Gave them both a bath this morning.

[Image: Cars002.jpg]

[Image: Cars003.jpg]

[Image: Cars004.jpg]

[Image: Cars005.jpg]

[Image: Cars011.jpg]

[Image: Cars010.jpg]

[Image: Cars007.jpg]

[Image: Cars008.jpg]

[Image: Cars009.jpg]

[Image: Cars012.jpg]
Looking good, yeah the nice weather is finally here when all the "freshly washed" car pics appear :D

NefCanuck
Man I like the Sube. I guess the big problem is making the descion on what one to drive.
Canadian ST,Apr 19 2008, 10:47 AM Wrote:Man I like the Sube. I guess the big problem is making the descion on what one to drive.
[right][snapback]262449[/snapback][/right]

I usually park one car in the garage and 1 car in the driveway....so its ususally the car thats available...if the focus is in the driveway, and I need to go somewhere, I'll take the focus...

I think the wife is going to start taking the focus to work though, gas is getting $$, and the focus has better gas mileage between the two.
How bad is the Sube on gas, when you go the speed limit!? I guess AWD and turbo don't help? But man that thing must be good in the snow.
they look really good. nice and shiney, I really really miss having a drive way of my own :(
NICE!!!

My car is still infront over over 5 foot of snow... :(
Lookin good!
Cars are looking good!

Did you ever try and get that Grillecraft grille on?

I think i will always like that Wings West lip kit on the zx3's, that's how they should have come factory!!
Canadian ST,Apr 19 2008, 11:11 AM Wrote:How bad is the Sube on gas, when you go the speed limit!? I guess AWD and turbo don't help? But man that thing must be good in the snow.
[right][snapback]262452[/snapback][/right]

I fill up 3 times a week with 94 I think my last bill was $70. :blink:

Quote:Did you ever try and get that Grillecraft grille on?

Not yet...painted it black, and its sitting on the shelf. :(
great looking cars

i see you got new rims and new grill on
very nice Flo I must say you have great taste
ZX3_2NV,Apr 21 2008, 03:11 PM Wrote:very nice Flo I must say you have great taste
[right][snapback]262536[/snapback][/right]

Thanks man :D
Nice collection of rally inspired cars... Right down my alley please!!! At that rate you gonna have a whole rally group purchased by the time your 40yrs old. :)
The EAP rims look super-pimp Nate! I'm glad you got them!

Nice collection of rides for sure, dude! :D B)