FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Driveway Became A Little More Colourful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, yeah... it needs a good wash again. I'm doing it tonight. I'm halfway embarassed to post the pics, but hell... Ralphie doesn't stop in every day either :P

[Image: th_DSC_0032.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC_0035.jpg]

[Image: th_DSC_0036.jpg]

We're going out shortly to mark the UCR Porsche Club of America Fun Run route, just locked that down yesterday. RX-8 = recon car :D :lol:
now that is a whale tail!

nice pics!
i like 993s as much as the next guy.. but wow.. that is an excessive wing! :ph34r:
Not my colour, but sure is my dream car. The drivers door needs a hipcheck :o
mmmmm 993 Carrera
Man, you could probably impale an unlucky ped on that wing if you were backing up :D

NefCanuck
Damn. I think I need a cigarette followed by a cool shower.
bad azz car
Unlike Guys with FWD cars, That Tail is needed...

Please be Nice and dont add a airplain to you FWD cars.
Chromey,Apr 19 2008, 03:37 AM Wrote:Unlike Guys with FWD cars, That Tail is needed...
[right][snapback]262440[/snapback][/right]

993 GT2.. i can see with a huge wing

[Image: 95_GT2_rr.jpg]

but that same wing on a C2... i dunno to each his own i guess
Nice rides :) all of them..... so Adam is the next upgrade gonna be a 911 after your done with the RX-8? :lol: :P
I dunno Matt, I love 'em but getting them serviced properly in NB is just not possible.

I'm actually thinking about the purported 2010 RX-8 with the increased Renesis engine (1.6L, 300-330HP). :D :ph34r:

I went for a rip with my brother today actually, barked the 1-2 upshift and he howled :D

It's gonna be a hard road to come back to piston-fired engines after this one, boys. I love the Focus but there's something to be said for ripping down the 401 @ 7500RPMs in 3rd, grabbing 4th at 9100 and disappearing. ;)

Possible alternatives after this: 2010 RX-8, Infiniti G35/G37, Nissan 350Z.

Really, I'm not going anywhere from this one for a while unless it lemons itself.