FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice to see the crowd growing !
ya tonight was a real good turnout.
Yeah, thanks to everyone who made it out. It was nice to see such a large group of Focus owners together again. We have to try and keep these #'s up again. Its to bad the TM3 crew couldn't pull themselves away from the hockey game to join in our fun. We even had members come out that didn't post (or can't post as they need to re-introduce themselves again) Phazed Focus. But it was great seeing everyone tonight.

See you all in 2 weeks. By that time I will have my ride out of the bodyshop, again....
Here are some pics:

[Image: IMG_0296.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0293.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0298a.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0299.jpg]
couple cars look familiar the Blue ZX5 is that guy from pickering and whos white ZX3 I really like the stripes and other mods.

P.S. whats under the hood of the red looks like sap with the hood popped?
ZX3_2NV,Apr 22 2008, 08:23 AM Wrote:P.S. whats under the hood of the red looks like sap with the hood popped?
[right][snapback]262601[/snapback][/right]
i got a pic whats under the hood of that car.
[Image: Picture1647Medium.jpg]
ZX3_2NV,Apr 22 2008, 08:23 AM Wrote:couple cars look familiar the Blue ZX5 is that guy from pickering and whos white ZX3 I really like the stripes and other mods.

Tantrik ZX3

His car used to be the McGuires vinyl wrap car with the lambo doors.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 22 2008, 08:23 AM Wrote:couple cars look familiar the Blue ZX5 is that guy from pickering and whos white ZX3 I really like the stripes and other mods.

P.S. whats under the hood of the red looks like sap with the hood popped?

The White ZX3 was the Maroon Meguires car. He had a set of sissor door hinges for sale.

^^^^^ Yeah, What he said. ^^^^^
nice meet guys

it was a good turnout too!!!

i would say it was about even, or at least very close!

sorry, Habs game . . had to watch!

hopefully in two weeks they aren't playing (that night, not that they will be out)

haha
Ohh yaa i like what tantrik did with it looks alot better than the plain white
sorry that I could not make it out.. ended up working till midnite that nite... (management stuff)
glad to see everyone out
looks like a good meet

too bad i won't be able to show up for the next meet as well
hey guys, kinda new,

you having thses meets every monday?

Chris
every other monday. theres one coming up on the 5th of may.
Pages: 1 2