FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: April 15/08 - The Day Everything Changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First of all I would like to thank OAC_Sparky and ZTWsquared for making this possible by getting me the connections I needed to make this deal...

As most of you know, I lost my '05 Focus Easter Sunday night when a yahoo decided to blow through a red light and I collided with him, the resulting collision totaled my car and brought to an end nearly three years of driving pleasure and brought me here to this place after I began to look for a "Made In Canada" solution to my quest for Focus information...

While I no longer own a Focus, I am still in the Ford family, in a bigger way than before...

I present to you my new ride, an '08 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Profile View:

[Image: FusionandForSale003.jpg]

Head On View:

[Image: FusionandForSale004.jpg]

Rear View:

[Image: FusionandForSale005.jpg]

Ambient lighting (flash makes the orange glow rather dim, but in the dark its quite noticeable):

[Image: FusionandForSale006.jpg]

Drove the car back from the dealer in Cambridge, the motor is much more relaxed at cruising speed but if you stick your foot into it, it'll run like it's on fire B)

I'll still be around, don't worry and with that, let the For Sale post be posted :D

NefCanuck
nice car man!!!
Looks great Dan.

But I'll say it before anyone else gets a chance.

"Needs a drop!"

lol :lol:
congrats on the new car! great color choice!
very nice

too bad for the license plate surround LOL
DD1,Apr 15 2008, 09:16 PM Wrote:too bad for the license plate surround LOL
[right][snapback]262118[/snapback][/right]
ROFL
OAC_Sparky,Apr 15 2008, 08:12 PM Wrote:Looks great Dan.

But I'll say it before anyone else gets a chance.

"Needs a drop!"

lol :lol:
[right][snapback]262116[/snapback][/right]

Heh, not sure I wanna do that with an AWD car... *BUT* I'm sniffing around for some black Fusion wheels, either 17's or 18's to really make the car look mean ;)

NefCanuck
DD1,Apr 15 2008, 08:16 PM Wrote:very nice

too bad for the license plate surround LOL
[right][snapback]262118[/snapback][/right]

:P What can I say? I go down with the ship willingly (Somehow the Ballard Era STILL looks worse than the car crash we have going on at 40 Bay St. ATM :lol:

NefCanuck
Very Nice Daniel. You still going to come out on Mondays? We need your support. And I agree, needs some wheels and a tint.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 15 2008, 08:46 PM Wrote:Very Nice Daniel.  You still going to come out on Mondays?  We need your support.  And I agree, needs some wheels and a tint.
[right][snapback]262123[/snapback][/right]

Sure as long as no one minds the "Old Man's Car" (Only for as long as it takes for me to raise the $ to make *ahem* improvements ;)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 15 2008, 08:48 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 15 2008, 08:46 PM Wrote:Very Nice Daniel.  You still going to come out on Mondays?  We need your support.  And I agree, needs some wheels and a tint.
[right][snapback]262123[/snapback][/right]

Sure as long as no one minds the "Old Man's Car" (Only for as long as it takes for me to raise the $ to make *ahem* improvements ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]262124[/snapback][/right]

Any pic's of the Focus after the incident yet?
NefCanuck,Apr 16 2008, 01:48 AM Wrote:Sure as long as no one minds the "Old Man's Car" (Only for as long as it takes for me to raise the $ to make *ahem* improvements ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]262124[/snapback][/right]

[Image: 112_2006_sema_137z+2007_ford_fusion_T5_b...t_view.jpg]

http://www.motortrend.com/auto_shows/cover..._t5_by_mrt.html

turbo kit and 20's to make the car look 'tuner' ?
Ai yi yi, I ain't putting 20's on it, I think the AWD system would have a seizure with that much rolling mass to deal with :lol: but wheels in black are definitely in my plans.

I'm looking at a body kit but no extra paint colours (Stripes etc.) I want dark and menacing, not dork & goofy ;)

NefCanuck
Very nice. Love the colour. Nice little pimp sunroof.
Congrats Daniel. Nice looking replacement for the focus.
habmann,Apr 15 2008, 09:19 PM Wrote:Congrats Daniel. Nice looking replacement for the focus.
[right][snapback]262131[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, honestly a V6 Stang was also on my radar, but I do need to be able to drive around in the winter, necessitating the AWD.

NefCanuck
Congrats on the new ride. So now the new slate of automotive goodness starts all over again! Enjoy your new ride!
Wow holy sh#t Dan thats a nice car!
very nice car, good choice!!
Congratulations on the "big focus". Definately a great pick! Needs a tint, rims, maybe, oh and twin turbos :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3