FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gt5 Prologue: In Stores Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I went to BB and got the DS3 but raincheck for GT5P :(
Oh well, $67 taxes in for game and DS3 :)
Maybe I should of went at Future Shop and see if they would of price matched!
My tenant bought a PS3 on Sunday and GT5P came with the system. He said "It's some crap racing game", whereas I drooled and told him to get off "Ratchet and Clank". :lol:
Ratchet and Clank is an excellent, excellent game... Having played them all, there's only been one borderline dud -- deadlocked, which was a decent attempt at multiplayer, but lacked in the single player campaign.

It's also the only series of games I've consistently played till the finish, and continue to revisit from time to time.

darkpuppet,Apr 29 2008, 09:14 AM Wrote:Ratchet and Clank is an excellent, excellent game... Having played them all, there's only been one borderline dud -- deadlocked, which was a decent attempt at multiplayer, but lacked in the single player campaign.

It's also the only series of games I've consistently played till the finish, and continue to revisit from time to time.
[right][snapback]263178[/snapback][/right]

Don't get me wrong, R&C is a great series of games, but GT5P is more my cup of tea. However with the arrival of GTAIV, i'll switch to cappuchino. :D
Well I gotta say that Call of Duty 4 is one of the best games Ive played for PS3, its not like the other call of duty games...its good;
Pages: 1 2 3