FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Would You Like A Subforum For Gaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what do you, the members think?

Should we have a separate subforum for gaming or not?

Vote yes if you think there's enough need for a sub forum for gamers, vote no, if you think it's a silly idea.

Poll closes Friday, April 18th.
I think its a great idea, GT5 and GT4 are comming out as well as all the other great games.
Yes and I'll put my hat in the ring for mod if there's one open. :rolleyes:
Agreed.
what about some sort of gaming/electronics sub-forum. liek for home theatre and any little gadgets along with the gmaing and everything else
NO :fag:
a BIG no no

:)
I woted yes because this way those people who aren't interested in gaming don't have to even see the topics anymore if they so choose ;) (Take THAT meford4u :rofl: :rofl: )

Thank god it's Friday...

NefCanuck
How about a Gaming site with the Focus as a subforum?
Agreed with Nef. Disagree with zx5focused idea though. Gaming would be a sub forum I'd probably never even look at.
It would be a good idea as it seems like the old guys aren't into gaming. :ninja:
BOOOOOOOOOOO

Geeks are winning.

And now for the whining.

Go ahead geeks
meford4u,Apr 11 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:BOOOOOOOOOOO 

Geeks are winning.

And now for the whining.

Go ahead geeks
[right][snapback]261849[/snapback][/right]

Ah c'mon you're just as geek as the rest of us, just with different equipment... not like we could operate the equipment that you do every day at work right? :P (/me imagines trying to run a paint booth at the Ford assembly plant.... plaid anyone? :lol: )

NefCanuck
Good idea to have a gaming subforum, I guess I could go there and discuss all the great moves there are in Pong :lol: Seriously though, I say yes.
meford4u,Apr 11 2008, 03:37 PM Wrote:NO :fag:
[right][snapback]261834[/snapback][/right]

So True that is all we need chumming the internet for more geeks!!!
well, I guess if meford AND DD1 say no, we should probably do the opposite! :P :D ;)

Next vote: Should we have an SRT-8 sub forum...
darkpuppet,Apr 12 2008, 10:58 AM Wrote:Next vote:  Should we have an SRT-8 sub forum...
[right][snapback]261861[/snapback][/right]

NO you guys are not worthy of an automobile of that statute.

You guys already have gas mileage threads now, you all would high a heat attack if you drove my car for a week :lol:
Whiners list to date............

Nef
Darkpuppet.
DD1,Apr 12 2008, 12:16 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Apr 12 2008, 10:58 AM Wrote:Next vote:  Should we have an SRT-8 sub forum...
[right][snapback]261861[/snapback][/right]

NO you guys are not worthy of an automobile of that statute.

You guys already have gas mileage threads now, you all would high a heat attack if you drove my car for a week :lol:
[right][snapback]261863[/snapback][/right]

Its true,
But I did get 642km on my last tank. :D
DD1,Apr 12 2008, 12:16 PM Wrote:NO you guys are not worthy of an automobile of that statute.

You guys already have gas mileage threads now, you all would high a heat attack if you drove my car for a week  :lol:
[right][snapback]261863[/snapback][/right]

I'd have a heart attack if you learned how to spell.
Pages: 1 2