FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Narrow Band A/f
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering...i have a narrow band a/f gauge im installing and was curious if anyone installed one, and where you hooked up the signal wire...i guess i could splice the O2 sensor but I was hoping sum1 could tell me another place in the interior harnesses that i could track down...
30 views and nothing!!
I spliced mine to the 1st o2 sensor. I know there's instructions floating around to hook it up to a certain pin in the ECU.
first question is why do you want to have the A/F??? its annoying light at night that doesnt tell you anything!

but if you want to install it then you can use pin #60 in the ECU a solid white wire. I got this information from Focaljet. I did have it done on mine long time ago and i can't remember if this information is correct or not!
I also need this information I have a supercharger and the tune I have is to rich in the lower RPMs. I have an AEM wideband contoller. But don't know how to install it for datalogging.
SmokeBCBuDZ,Apr 12 2008, 07:26 PM Wrote:I also need this information I have a supercharger and the tune I have is to rich in the lower RPMs. I have an AEM wideband contoller. But don't know how to install it for datalogging.
[right][snapback]261880[/snapback][/right]

completely different. You need to weld a o2 bung somewhere to hook your up.
so if i don't find the interior wire which wire of the o2 sensor do u splice?
Flofocus,Apr 14 2008, 01:41 PM Wrote:
SmokeBCBuDZ,Apr 12 2008, 07:26 PM Wrote:I also need this information I have a supercharger and the tune I have is to rich in the lower RPMs. I have an AEM wideband contoller. But don't know how to install it for datalogging.
[right][snapback]261880[/snapback][/right]

completely different. You need to weld a o2 bung somewhere to hook your up.
[right][snapback]261935[/snapback][/right]

I have a flex pipe with the bung already welded in I but I don't know where to splice the analog signal wire.
girard.k,Apr 14 2008, 08:36 PM Wrote:so if i don't find the interior wire which wire of the o2 sensor do u splice?
[right][snapback]262015[/snapback][/right]

I think it sthe grey one. I could be wrong though, its been a few years since I hooked it up...