FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, Cold Weather Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is in response to Scorcher000's attempt to get a meet together. So just to keep things as usual I am changing the location at Johnny Boys request. The meet will be held in the regular Masiv Mondayon Monday February 8th location at Dixie and Aimco, but this time inside the Wendy's/Tim Hortons.

Map of Location

So lets kick off this year with a great turn out. We can all discuss what we have planned for this year. Check out pictures of John's girlfriend wearing nothing but a short skirt. Make plans for meeting at Performance World. So lets all plan for a great meet and an even better year of Masiv Monday Meets. I hope to see a lot of our Regulars and hopefully some of the Newbies. And for the Newbies, there is no cost to attend these events.

Also I believe there was talk of starting a collection for the Dyno Day.

Please post if you plan on attending or if you can maybe attend.

Lets start the year off right.

Attending

1) Scorcher000
2) Tiketz
3) Focus Man, Focus
4) tetra
5) Spinal
6)

Maybe Attending

1) NefCanuck
2) 2009SEL
3) GFXjamie
4) ZTWsquared
Get your mind out of the gutter lol and those pics and vid are for my eye only unless your the one shooting them lol :lol:
I am a great camera man, just ask the wife. LMAO. POV all the way man.
Put me down as a "probably" - and if I do come I'll bring the new ZX5 - so far I've done the brakes and suspension but nothing else.
I'll go for sure :)
Put my down in the yes section. Especially because they'll be some short skirt pics! :P

Focus man, Focus.,Feb 4 2010, 02:14 PM Wrote:I am a great camera man, just ask the wife.  LMAO.  POV all the way man.
[right][snapback]300740[/snapback][/right]

LOL to that one..
tetra,Feb 4 2010, 03:15 PM Wrote:I'll go for sure :)
Put my down in the yes section. Especially because they'll be some short skirt pics! :P

Focus man, Focus.,Feb 4 2010, 02:14 PM Wrote:I am a great camera man, just ask the wife.  LMAO.  POV all the way man.

LOL to that one..
[right][snapback]300744[/snapback][/right]

No no, As I said those are for me. But the ones you guys take at the show I can't stop that lol. Just if you get a hairless beaver shot just keep em off the net lol.
put me down as a maybe aswell
when is it - or am I missing something?

Okay, now I see it - Feb. 8.

I'm in - whether permit'n.

HardKore - you coming out?
Depends on what else I have on my plate that day, I'll try to make it.

NefCanuck
see you guys there.

jamie check your pm.
Oshawa Eastside boys thats Kevin and Gord you guys attending the meet?

Meet night is Tomorrow. Don't forget boys.
Tiketz,Feb 7 2010, 12:57 AM Wrote:Oshawa Eastside boys thats Kevin and Gord you guys attending the meet?
[right][snapback]300877[/snapback][/right]

Sorry i just saw this posted up....

i won't be able to make it tomorrow
Scorcher000,Feb 4 2010, 03:50 PM Wrote:
tetra,Feb 4 2010, 03:15 PM Wrote:I'll go for sure :)

LOL to that one..
[right][snapback]300744[/snapback][/right]

No no, As I said those are for me. But the ones you guys take at the show I can't stop that lol. Just if you get a hairless beaver shot just keep em off the net lol.
[right][snapback]300748[/snapback][/right]

[Image: 95021_339711.jpg]
Johnny don't forget to bring some Amsoil products...see you all 2morrow night
Tiss the night. So lets make it happen and we shall see you there!!!!
If anyone wants some Amsoil Items plz let me know so I can grab them today so I can give them to you at the meet.
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...=0&#entry300889
I have to work a bit of OT tonight to catch up on a few things, but still should make it out. Looks like it's going to be a nice day weather wise!
Don't forget your $20 deposit for the Dyno Day.
Man is it ever cold out....
Scorcher000,Feb 8 2010, 09:48 AM Wrote:Don't forget your $20 deposit for the Dyno Day.
[right][snapback]300927[/snapback][/right]

Thumbs Up Smiley lol
Pages: 1 2