FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Paralegal License Finally Arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A picture is worth a thousand words folks:

[Image: DAP1License.jpg]

So I'm finally recognized by the Law Society as something other than an annoyance :D Seeing that makes all the stressing & studying worth it (and makes me sad that Dad isn't around to see it)

Even more changes are coming soon though, stay tuned ;)

NefCanuck
Congrats Daniel. All that hard work is now paying off. Free legal advice to all FC.net members?
Congratulations Dan!
Congrats Dan.
Congratulations on reaching that "next plateau" in your life!
Congrats Man..
Congratulations Daniel! I'm sure your dad would be so proud with you :)
Congrats Dan!

Now here's hoping that picture is worth at least a couple extra grand -- first round's on Dan!!!

hmmm... must be friday, all I can think about is beer....
Way to go Daniel! That's great!

*wonders if there'll be a FC.net Legal Department sub-forum* :ph34r: :P
Congrats Daniel!

mm...beer...
Congratulations! Any thoughts of Law School? Your Dad's watchin' from "upstairs", and I'm sure his smile just got a whole lot bigger :D
Congratulations Dan ... you should think about rewarding yourself in some way ... be extravagant ... buy something sparkly and all purty like.
ZTWsquared,Apr 11 2008, 09:18 AM Wrote:Congratulations Dan ... you should think about rewarding yourself in some way ... be extravagant  ... buy something sparkly and all purty like.
[right][snapback]261797[/snapback][/right]
Hooker?
ZTWsquared,Apr 11 2008, 09:18 AM Wrote:Congratulations Dan ... you should think about rewarding yourself in some way ... be extravagant  ... buy something sparkly and all purty like.

Pricey hookers? Ask that Governor from NY, whathisname... he knows plenty, apparently! :lol: :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 11 2008, 09:16 AM Wrote:

Pricey hookers? Ask that Governor from NY, whathisname... he knows plenty, apparently! :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]261807[/snapback][/right]

Yeah and he knows how to get 'em on the taxpayer dime (at least at first, then the bill collection is murder on 'im :lol:)

As for something shiny & sparkly & purty-like?

Stay Tuned....

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 11 2008, 10:40 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 11 2008, 09:16 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]261807[/snapback][/right]

Yeah and he knows how to get 'em on the taxpayer dime (at least at first, then the bill collection is murder on 'im :lol:)

As for something shiny & sparkly & purty-like?

Stay Tuned....

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]261810[/snapback][/right]
Red Fusion?
Congratulations