FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where To Get This Checked And Fixed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, this is what i postd on focaljet..
Quote:k i started multiple post before but still cannot figure out..

here is the thing..
in "P", "N", idles fine..
when i put in any gear "1", "2", "D", "R", rpm drops down to 650rpm(+50,-50) range..i believe stock is around 850rpm..right??

so whenever i fully stop or stop in sudden, whenever rpm drops in sudden, my car dies(randomly), but i can crank back again..

condition of my auto trans, there was hit on tray and welded spot but there is a slow leak..nnot sure if it is from tray or trans line runs close to radiator support..

i filled bit of atx fluid and i do feel shift is much firmer..

but still..

there is no dtc code, no nothing..

any input?? should i get new trans??

and some say it is not trans issue..vacuum leak and iac valve or something..

is there any place can find what is going on with my car??
Sounds like to me it's a vacuum leak, not a tranny issue. Any good mechanic, and no Canadian Tire in Toronto. If time is important and not how much, take it A ford dealer
Like ive told you before P R Performance has been great with my car diagnosing it with alot of different problem let him take a look at it. If he can fix it then great if not im sure he won't charge you just to check iy out
ZX3_2NV,Apr 10 2008, 08:54 AM Wrote:Like ive told you before P R Performance has been great with my car diagnosing it with alot of different problem let him take a look at it. If he can fix it then great if not im sure he won't charge you just to check iy out
[right][snapback]261680[/snapback][/right]

i knew you were going to say P R Performance..lol
i've sent them an email regarding other matter and no reply from them..
is it okay to stop by or do i need to call them to make an appointment??
ur best bet is to call email get back logged pretty easily since hes not on the comp very often you can pass by but he will only take a look if hes not busy just give him a cal at (416) 604-1600 and he might just say pass by anytime anyways
k thx, i will giv them a call and set up an appointment either monday or thursday..that is only time i do not work..