FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Went For Another Drive...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: compo24.jpg]

[Image: compo23.jpg]

[Image: compo25.jpg]

[Image: compo26.jpg]

Fell over as I was taking this one :lmao:

[Image: compo22.jpg]

[Image: compo21.jpg]

[Image: compo20.jpg]

Ogwen Lake

[Image: compo19.jpg]
[Image: compo24.jpg]

[Image: compo23.jpg]

[Image: compo25.jpg]

[Image: compo26.jpg]

Fell over as I was taking this one :lmao:

[Image: compo22.jpg]

[Image: compo21.jpg]

[Image: compo20.jpg]

Ogwen Lake

[Image: compo19.jpg]

[Image: Ogy1.jpg]

[Image: Ogy2.jpg]

[Image: Ogy3.jpg]

[Image: Ogy4.jpg]

[Image: Ogy5.jpg]

[Image: Ogy6.jpg]

[Image: Ogy7.jpg]

[Image: Ogy8.jpg]

[Image: Ogy9.jpg]

[Image: Ogy10.jpg]

[Image: Ogy11.jpg]

[Image: Ogy12.jpg]

[Image: Ogy13.jpg]

[Image: Ogy14.jpg]
I don't what is more breathtaking, the three amazing cars, or the natural scenery. How come you didn't invite any of us for the trip? :lol:
Do you realize that if that had occurred over here, that would have been a major Focuscanada event, with a great turnout!
Yeah, I realise that, but I'm on the other side of the world to you lot! :lol:

The other 2 Focus's are just mates who happened to drop by when I was going out of the house to take these pics, so they tagged along :)
great pic's of a beautiful car. Nice work!!!
Excellent shots as always! Keep sending over more great pics of "the old country". :D
Wonderful stuff, tell me, what camera are you using (I know there's some serious photography skills there as well, but I'd be interesting in hearing about the equipment you're using to get those shots)

NefCanuck
I saw these pics, called my sister and booked my trip home to Scotland. I'm leaving in Sept. Might not come back, I dunno...

Nice pics, by the way.
What else can you say but, AMAZING!
I'm not in Scotland, I'm Welsh and in Wales ;)

The camera I'm using is just some Fuji Film thing, nothing special. Don't need any arty farty equipment with this kinda scenery. Just pic an area and shoot ;)