FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Monday Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday February 8th, 2010 there will be a meet at the Tim Horton's/Wendy's Parking lot/Inside store.

All is welcome to come and hangout, strick conversations and oggle each others cars. This is not the ussual Massive Monday Meet, just letting newer members we have collected over the winter know.

Time: 7:00PM - Whenever you want to leave
Location: Derry Rd and Mississauga Rd. TimHorton's parking lot

So come on out and say hello.

Confirmed:
Scorcher000
Tiketz

Maybe:

Post up and I will update.
Any reason why it's a different location than usual?
This isn't the ussual Monday meet. It's just a meet we use once in a while to hangout and catch up. So attendence isn't high here lol
Hopefully you guys that want to Dyno can come out and gput some cash down to hold our spot.
Wow man, thats way out there. If you had it in the usuall spot I could probably make it. Put me down as a maybe.
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 4 2010, 09:05 AM Wrote:Wow man, thats way out there.  If you had it in the usuall spot I could probably make it.  Put me down as a maybe.
[right][snapback]300703[/snapback][/right]

Ok how about this
Kev you post up a Massive meet and I'll widthdraw this meet that way there is more ppl and I can collect for the Dyno Day.
Will Do. :)
New thread started for Change of Location. Moved to Dixie and Aimco.

New Thread is HERE