FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New - Representing Westcoast Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I have a 2005 ZX4 with only a couple of mods so far.. I'm really looking into more, but damn it i needed a more local site. Anyone from Vancouver? Or just BC? Im living in Victoria BC and there's tons of nice fofos... so anyone on here from my area?? I'm feeling very lonely here...

Anyways, here's a pic of my car. mods done just MBRP 2.5" catback and painted the grille and truck lid to match exterior colour. Also made a shorty Antenna!!

[Image: 66.jpg]

Cheers
welcome, Iknow there are bunch of ppl here from that end.
Aaronsfocus,Apr 3 2008, 09:11 PM Wrote:Hey guys,

I have a 2005 ZX4 with only a couple of mods so far.. I'm really looking into more, but damn it i needed a more local site. Anyone from Vancouver? Or just BC? Im living in Victoria BC and there's tons of nice fofos... so anyone on here from my area?? I'm feeling very lonely here...

Anyways, here's a pic of my car. mods done just MBRP 2.5" catback and painted the grille and truck lid to match exterior colour. Also made a shorty Antenna!!

[Image: 66.jpg]

Cheers
[right][snapback]261210[/snapback][/right]
Good Day!
I'm from Surrey, bunch of us out here. Try focusbc.net, a whole bunch of Focus lovers on there. I did the same with my antenae as well. Looks good!