FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: April 7th Massiv Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all just wanted to see if anyone will be up for a meet ... i know the TM3 guys are stacking up

anyhow ill be there ! Hopefully its nice out !

Dixie and Aimco .. you know the place :D

1.) Mike
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
I will be there around 830pm
umm what if we don't know the place Dixie and Aimco is there a Timmies or what?
yes there is a timmies, theres also a boston pizza around there, its new.
i might try to be there
Yea I can make it, should be there around 8pm.
nice!

i will be there also.

hopefully the weather is good, if not, we can always chill in the timmies they are friendly

see you guys monday!
Yeehaw!!! Mondays are back! Can't wait to see you guys again. Me and the wife should be there. Let's get the numbers up this year boys. Last year the turn out was poor at best. I hated being like the only Focus there most of the time.
No more interest in this meet? Come on guys 1st meet of the year. Don't let these meets end up like last year.
actually its the second lol
can't make it....gotta work
ill be there tomorrow at 8 or maybe earlier ...
We are planning on getting there shortly after 8pm. We might not stay long but we are going to show up.
i can't make it this weekend maybe next meet
Ok here are the numbers.....

2 Foci (Me and Tiketz)
1 Neon SRT4 (Mike)
and about 30 Mazda 3's

Where are our people?

There was another blue Focus that was there early. Pulled in drove to the opposite side of the parking lot near Staples. Sat there for about 10-15 minutes then drove away out behind the Staple building. Not sure who it was but I was the only Ford in the group at that point. Doesn't say much seeing that there were only 2 total all night.

Tony your car is looking good. I like the Euro scheme you have going on this year.

Next meet is on April 21st in the same place. Lets get these #'s up boys.
Honestly ....
if I show up in a jeep can it count as a focus
Sure, why the hell not. I counted Mike even though he was in a Dodge. When you getting the car out Drew?
Something came up boys I wasnt able to make it, sorry :( Let me know when the next one is its been a while since i've been to one of these.
I should have a car by next meet, whether its a Focus or not, I cannot confirm or deny at this point...

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2