FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sloof Lirpa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So anybody else get caught today by not remembering what day on the calendar it is? I got nailed hard way, here's the setup:

I picked up a voice mail at the office from a "Pamela Simms" claiming to be from the Law Society saying that although they had received my license application package, there was a problem with my faxed in credit card information.

So, slightly panicked I call the number, didn't quite catch what the woman at the other end said was the number so I asked for Pamela Simms, turns out there's no one at that number by that name...

Also turned out the number I was given was to the

TORONTO ZOO!

Boy did I feel stupid :ph34r:

Any other stories that people care to share?

NefCanuck
yeah... I shaved my nuts while I was asleep lastnight.

boy was I surprised when I woke up...

If anything, a demo I was preparing for today wasn't presented today for whatever reason... more of good fortune than me than a joke tho...
I parked my parents cars sideways at the end of the driveway before I left for work this morning :) It was pretty funny.
Got our shipper with a good one. I've done it to a few shippers over the years. Set it up with a supplier that we have a good relationship with. Sent the shipper down to get a long weight for the shop. He stood around for about an hour before they gave him a 4 foot length of 2" steel rod for a "Long Weight". He came back with it, we sent him back for a short weight, that one was too long. He called back and said that they didn't have a short weight, could we cut the long one down a little.

When he left the parts guy over there phoned, he could barely speak and was apparentley crying he was laughing so hard.

Amazing how many people fall for this kind of stuff.
ZX5focused,Apr 1 2008, 06:28 PM Wrote:heres a link to the top ten publick april fools jokes of all time

linky
[right][snapback]261028[/snapback][/right]

Dick :lol:
I thought I could get some ideas for next year, I think DD1 got us with that too.