FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Feeler: Front End Swap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious as to who would be interested in convering their 00-04 front end to an 05-07. I have an 06 pitch black ZX3 and am seriously considering a front conversion.
As far as I know, all that has to be swapped is the Hood, fenders, headlights, grill, and front facia. Now something makes me think the rad supports may be different, but I'm not 100% on that one.

There is only one catch and I know I'm limiting myself here but you MUST have a pitch black Focus!!! I know body shop fees all too well and I want this to be as painless as possible.

Anyways...Open to offers!
audionut405,Mar 31 2008, 02:08 AM Wrote:Just curious as to who would be interested in convering their 00-04 front end to an 05-07.  I have an 06 pitch black ZX3 and am seriously considering a front conversion.
As far as I know, all that has to be swapped is the Hood, fenders, headlights, grill, and front facia.  Now something makes me think the rad supports may be different, but I'm not 100% on that one.

There is only one catch and I know I'm limiting myself here but you MUST have a pitch black Focus!!!  I know body shop fees all too well and I want this to be as painless as possible.

Anyways...Open to offers!
[right][snapback]260867[/snapback][/right]

Dont limit yourself to black only! :) you can always do like the Harlequin Golf :)

[Image: 020_001.jpg]
:blink: wow...That's very, um...colourful.

Nice Tire & Rim/suspension setup though!!!
there is a v-dub in saskatoon like that too lolz
well VW sold them like that, thats what the model was called Harlequin Golf. I have seen bunch of them around as well. makes you wonder why, why why!!!

yaa there was a golf like that on my street so i knew the person and never knew it was an addition then i saw the car somewhere else and thought it was them but yaa it wasn't thought they stole the car cause i didn't know there could be to ugly ass cars that look the same way