FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Stock Intake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a 2002 Focus SVT stock intake components (airbox, snorkle and tube to the TB), I want to replace my AEM CAI with stock. The AEM CAI comes with a water bypass valve if anyone is interested in a trade.
kislui,Feb 1 2010, 12:25 PM Wrote:I am looking for a 2002 Focus SVT stock intake components (airbox, snorkle and tube to the TB), I want to replace my AEM CAI with stock. The AEM CAI comes with a water bypass valve if anyone is interested in a trade.
[right][snapback]300573[/snapback][/right]

I might be interested, why are you getting rid of the CAI and what colour is it?
The CAI is silver/gray ... I only recently purchased this car, and I would really like to keep it as stock as possible.
kislui,Feb 3 2010, 07:29 PM Wrote:The CAI is silver/gray ... I only recently purchased this car, and I would really like to keep it as stock as possible.
[right][snapback]300683[/snapback][/right]

Too bad, im looking for a red intake.....I do have some stock parts laying around from my SVTF if your interested.
sonic_mikey,Feb 4 2010, 12:33 AM Wrote:
kislui,Feb 3 2010, 07:29 PM Wrote:The CAI is silver/gray ... I only recently purchased this car, and I would really like to keep it as stock as possible.

Too bad, im looking for a red intake.....I do have some stock parts laying around from my SVTF if your interested.
[right][snapback]300684[/snapback][/right]

do you have the stock shift knob.

Jmountney1,Feb 4 2010, 11:15 AM Wrote:
sonic_mikey,Feb 4 2010, 12:33 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]300684[/snapback][/right]

do you have the stock shift knob.
[right][snapback]300717[/snapback][/right]

lol, iv been reading your thread on a desperate search for a stock knob. Unfortunately im still using it at the moment :P. Mine is scratched to, but im going to hit it with 2000g sand paper then buff-her out
baahh

i wonder how much from ford.

Jmountney1,Feb 4 2010, 04:07 PM Wrote:baahh

i wonder how much from ford.
[right][snapback]300750[/snapback][/right]

WAYYYYYYYYYYY more then what it should be, if they even still make them. But i think we should stop hijacking this thread lol
...thank you...
Anyone?
Would you mind posting a picture of it , how does it look installed ? I might do it , b/c I have a K&N short ram and get heat soak in the summer . Also Iwill need to remove the snorkel that's still on the car .
Some photos:

[Image: cai_main.jpg]

Also if anybody is interested I have a stock SVT shifter, boot, and knob.

[Image: shifter.jpg]

[Image: shift_knob.jpg]
If you want to straight up sell your CAI let me know I have a guy at work looking for one.
Sold.
kislui,Apr 26 2010, 04:34 PM Wrote:Sold.
[right][snapback]305897[/snapback][/right]
Thank you . Nice to meet you also . :)