FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rim & Tire Shops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any of you folks know of any reputable rim & tire shops in the Toronto or GTA region?

FYI I really don't feel like donating an arm or a leg in the process either.

Thanx for your help.
Try Bramalea tire in Brampton.
We used to get deals at Steelcase in Markham.
Contact Gapboy. He's got connections there.
buy mine

ST200's
ANTHONYD,Mar 27 2008, 08:02 AM Wrote:Try Bramalea tire in Brampton.
[right][snapback]260678[/snapback][/right]

I have bought 20 sets of tires from John at Bramalea and can always recommend them.

However ... since he's gotten bigger his service has gone from stellar to merely very good, and despite being a balancing guru himself, he no longer does the balancing ... his prices are always very competitive, but not always the lowest.

I'm getting my next set of tires at tires23.com in mississauga ... they quoted 480 for set of 215-45-17 Falken 912 - installed, balanced and including all taxes. That's the same as Bramalea's web price BEFORE taxes. Bramalea website

They say they stock them in quantity and I don't even need to make an appointment. They have high-quality balancing machines, but of course it all depends on the operator.

The price speaks for itself - I'll post about the service once I get the tires - should be in the next week.
ZTWsquared,Mar 27 2008, 05:14 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 27 2008, 08:02 AM Wrote:Try Bramalea tire in Brampton.
[right][snapback]260678[/snapback][/right]

I have bought 20 sets of tires from John at Bramalea and can always recommend them.

However ... since he's gotten bigger his service has gone from stellar to merely very good, and despite being a balancing guru himself, he no longer does the balancing ... his prices are always very competitive, but not always the lowest.

I'm getting my next set of tires at tires23.com in mississauga ... they quoted 480 for set of 215-45-17 Falken 912 - installed, balanced and including all taxes. That's the same as Bramalea's web price BEFORE taxes. Bramalea website

They say they stock them in quantity and I don't even need to make an appointment. They have high-quality balancing machines, but of course it all depends on the operator.

The price speaks for itself - I'll post about the service once I get the tires - should be in the next week.
[right][snapback]260694[/snapback][/right]

Tires23 hmmm looks interesting, I think I'll check them out, I've been getting some polar opposite estimates/quotes for the same tire/rim combination, so I think I'll take a trip out to the west end to see these guys! Thanx for all he info!

BTW Nik thanks for the offer but if you had a set of 17" EAP's I'd take a trip out to your neighborhood to pick them up lol!
well they kinda look like them :)
I'm getting my new summers put on tomorrow at tires23 in Miss.
Best deal around.
Had my 2:30 appointment on Saturday at tires23. Was back on the 403 by 3:30, and they were busy.
;)
Superior Tire I went to the one on Keele near Lawrence really good guys, my spring for the coilover was wrong so they had to customeize the strut and swap springs withe soem that they had there and didn't chrage me more since they said it would only cost $200 and even with all the extra time they spent on it they didn't charge me