FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey All Im Gonna Be A Dad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well after a lil bit of trying and a whole lot of fun my girlfriend is pregnant ... im gonna be a dad lol focus will have a nice pimped out babyseat fitted soon lol
zx5power,Mar 23 2008, 03:51 PM Wrote:well after a lil bit of trying and a whole lot of fun my girlfriend is pregnant ... im gonna be a dad lol focus will have a nice pimped out babyseat fitted soon lol
[right][snapback]260418[/snapback][/right]

congrats?
:lol: Congrats!
whew .....that was a close one, congrats for you and a sigh for me

j/k all teh best
congrats man
Congrats man :)

NefCanuck
Congrats bro :) Have fun with the little one
thanks guys really looking forward to it ..
Congrats and happy easter!
Congrats man! trying is fun but getiing pucked on is the best lol!
congrats, all the best.

rest now bc you wont be able to do it after :( trust me :D
zx5power,Mar 23 2008, 11:51 AM Wrote:well after a lil bit of trying and a whole lot of fun my girlfriend is pregnant ... [right][snapback]260418[/snapback][/right]
I hope you took movies to remind you of the "fun" part, she'll think twice before letting you near her with that thing now.

Congrats anyways though. :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Mar 23 2008, 10:59 PM Wrote:
zx5power,Mar 23 2008, 11:51 AM Wrote:well after a lil bit of trying and a whole lot of fun my girlfriend is pregnant ... [right][snapback]260418[/snapback][/right]
I hope you took movies to remind you of the "fun" part, she'll think twice before letting you near her with that thing now.

Congrats anyways though. :lol:
[right][snapback]260444[/snapback][/right]

Anyone with multiple kids should be able to attest to women's terribly short memory.

BTW.. congrats, and here's hoping the baby's looks come from mommy...
Baby seats add 20hp.

Congrats.
darkpuppet,Mar 24 2008, 09:25 AM Wrote:Anyone with multiple kids should be able to attest to women's terribly short memory.[right][snapback]260456[/snapback][/right]
Nah, I've got two kids with each of my two wives (an ex and a keeper) for a total of four.

If anything, my theory is twice proven. :lol:
Congrats need a baby momo seat now
Congrats man!
Way to go! I hope you were good at track in high school, cause you might have to leap and dodge a few mood swings on the way to fatherhood :P

Actually, nevermind the "might" part :P

Congrats dude!
haha yah i hope it does look like the mom puppet lol , thanks for the comments guys lol
awesome
congrats buddy!!
Pages: 1 2