FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ice Total Interior Care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Turtle Wax ICE Total Interior Care:

Awesome product that actually cleans the dash and door panels, and after a few weeks that would have typically had a fresh dust build up, the interior is still clean and dust free. And I'm not running my cabin air filter at the moment neither. I highly recommend this product! Smell isn't anything special but the product works very well!
I'll give it a try! I use the old school armor-all and it dosnt last long.
another product that i find compares to this euro is meguiars tech protect..and it does have a good smell...try it if you can..u'll love the stuff
smith21,Mar 23 2008, 10:00 PM Wrote:another product that i find compares to this euro is meguiars tech protect..and it does have a good smell...try it if you can..u'll love the stuff
[right][snapback]260440[/snapback][/right]

I love the smell of that stuff... but like all other products, all it does is leave a surface that within 5 mins the dust is built right back up again. The one thing that sold me trying out the ICE interior detailer.
does in come in liquid and use a cloth i always liked using the wipes
It's almost like a gel, and it comes with a microfiber cloth to apply it.
will it leave shiny stuff??
No, it removes all gloss and glare. Looks like a newly bought car.
very cool ill try it out for sure
FYI for everyone, this stuff is on sale @ Part Source right now for 20% off the regular price. Think I'll pick some up and try it out.
CT sells the 3 piece kit for 29.99 i think its a really good deal.

[Image: 0398220_450_CC_72395.jpg]

Contains: Ice Liquid Polish (39-2850), Spray Detailer (39-2852), Total Interior Care (39-0599), Two microfiber cloths, One wax applicator

so if you buy them seperatly it will be more then 50 i think. I used the polish and detailer today and i was amazed by it. So much easier then the 3 steps i used to use before.
damn i just grabbed ice total interior care..
wow, this product rocks!!
the best thing i ever used..
konafocuswrc,Apr 24 2008, 03:20 PM Wrote:wow, this product rocks!!
the best thing i ever used..
[right][snapback]262831[/snapback][/right]
personally i like meguire's vynal and leather cleaner and conditioner cleans the surface really good and put a satin shine to the plastic parts and helps keep dust off. 2 weeks and vary little dust.

as a note armor all sucks. it can accually damage your dash. It is a patrolium based product and on a hot day can bake on your dash. the cleaning products are good just not there dash protectant.

I used to own a 3rd gen firebird and anyone who has see the dash in that car knows how soft they are and how they are prone to cracking. well I used to use the meguires stuff all the time. the one winter I stoped using it the dash cracked right down the middle. so I try not to use anything else
I just saw the commercial and they test it on my Jeep so Im gonna hev to get it cause my jeep getsss dirty with the top off and well on TV it came out great