FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need An Enclosure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guy i need a place where i can get an enclosure.. in the Mississauga, oakville area...

Looking for a box that will hold 2 12" cut out is 11" mounting depth is 7.5 but im mounting the inverted so that doesnt really matter now does it...

Any suggestion will be helpfull thanks guys..

I like the Bassworx SLR series those are nice... they look like what i have in mind...

My cousin builds custom boxes at his shop here in Hamilton.

Soundwaves Car Audio - 905-385-8446
got an addresss ???
i m building using fiberglass these days..

super at my apartment being bitch about what i do, so i told them that i am going to complaint about you guys not cleaning and rent undeground parking lot to strangers..

by the way, there is clearance going on at best buy, you might have luck picking up for cheap..or if you have a friend working at best buy, he/she can get it real cheap..
mister_bin,Mar 21 2008, 04:03 PM Wrote:got an addresss ???
[right][snapback]260380[/snapback][/right]

1214 Stonechurch Road East, Hamilton Ontario
konafocuswrc,Mar 21 2008, 04:47 PM Wrote:i m building using fiberglass these days..

super at my apartment being bitch about what i do, so i told them that i am going to complaint about you guys not cleaning and rent undeground parking lot to strangers..

by the way, there is clearance going on at best buy, you might have luck picking up for cheap..or if you have a friend working at best buy, he/she can get it real cheap..
[right][snapback]260381[/snapback][/right]

Yeah i have to go check best buy... I wanted to glass it myself but i dont want to flashy... You know...

^ Thanks for the addy man i'll check em out..
buy my old setup ... 3 12's and 2 amps ... we can work out a great deal on it

[Image: Trunk&Speakers.jpg]
^^ Its an Aswome set up no doubt... BUT

I already Got 2 12" and the Amp and i just need the box...
Buy one more 12 and another amp and you'll be set ... I'd sell the setup as just the enclosure or with the speakers and amps ... Anyway just to get it sold

mister_bin,Mar 22 2008, 10:51 AM Wrote:^^ Its an Aswome set up no doubt... BUT

I already Got 2 12" and the Amp and i just need the box...
[right][snapback]260395[/snapback][/right]
The problem is i need a 1.6 cubic foot per sub... so yeah 2 subs and the box is massive... 3 and its going to be beyond huge...
Solution. Build your own. If I can build a wall of speakers that was placed behind my head I believe you can build a box for 2 12's. Cheaper then what anyone will be charging I might add.
[Image: 100_2458.jpg]
Yaa that system is crazy
^^ Dman that must have had sump bump to it
you could buy my old enclosure it will house you set up nicely
here is the link to a pic
http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/showp...&cat=500&page=1
Still too small... and i like having a spar tire...

lol thanks though... i actuallly found a company that makes custom enclosure i think im going to go with them... Thanks for the info guys..