FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Taurus X Or Flex Family Pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, sister-inlawa wants to get a dodge journey, but she really loves the Taurus X since those are gone then it would be Flex. 3 questions for those that can look up the prices.

1- Has anyone seen a 09 Taurus X in any Ford dealerships, either new or demo

2- How much would family pricing or A,X plan cost would be for Flex SE FWD, MSRP is for 32699, with all the taxes and crap it comes to 38 then there is a 3k delivery allowance so total price is 35450$. She is really hoping to pay 350tax in for 72 months. Total comes to 25K :( i guess there is no way in hell that i can get 10K off)

3- Would family pricing or x,a plans have interest free for 72 months or rates dont change for any of the plans?currently ford offers 7.99% for 72 months.
well option B would be a Used Flex, there are craploads of them coming in here at my work that are being auctioned off during the ford tuesday sales and in the wed normal sales. They are ex rentals but for sure they'd be cheaper then a new 2009 or demo.
Frost__2001,Feb 1 2010, 02:30 PM Wrote:well option B would be a Used Flex, there are craploads of them coming in here at my work that are being auctioned off during the ford tuesday sales and in the wed normal sales. They are ex rentals but for sure they'd be cheaper then a new 2009 or demo.
[right][snapback]300557[/snapback][/right]

yeah i saw those, but they are going for about 25-27 for a limited with 20-40kms and actual dealers are selling the same thing. Not sure if its cheaper for her to go thru my dad and get a car. I guess the biggest issue with used cars are the ineterest rates. Dodge is giving her 2.25% for 72 Months but used cars would be around 7-9%. Even Ford is going for 7.99% for 72 months. I'll talk to her and see what she says.

If it was me i would get a used Flex limited with all the toys for 25$ and have the extended warranty left on it, but she is different. She would rather get a new base car as opposed to limited used.
I saw Ford is offering 0% on 60 months on a Flex, still don't know if the prices come down enough.

DRyanC
A plan, unless your a father sister brother mother of a Ford employee, you are NOT going to get A plan pricing.

And no way in hell is she going to pay $25K.

She might get $3500 off. I did an X plan for a member on this board for a flex and they saved about $3k.

Rates of interest don't change for either x or a plan.
ok thanks guys.
your entitled to x-plan, its basically a fixed rate higher than x-plan, the rate is fixed and you can not negociate it.