FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Grid -- Looks Better Than Gran Tourismo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking forward to Gran Tourismo for my racing fix, but I gotta say.. Codemasters may have another sleeper hit on it's hands with Grid..

check out the video

stunning... I may hold off on buying GT if this thing is half as good as it looks.
darkpuppet,Mar 19 2008, 06:41 PM Wrote:I've been looking forward to Gran Tourismo for my racing fix, but I gotta say.. Codemasters may have another sleeper hit on it's hands with Grid..

check out the video

stunning... I may hold off on buying GT if this thing is half as good as it looks.
[right][snapback]260232[/snapback][/right]

Meh, Quicktime. :(

Hey, can the PS3 use the Logitec G25 wheel? I think it can now right? I'm going to get a PS3 system eventually for the BlueRay. I had bought an HDDVD, but I returned it just in time!

My brother wants me to get an XBox, but it wouldn't work with the G25, because MS wants to sell you their POS wheel. Well f*** you and the horse you rode in on!
yes, the PS3 can use the Logitec G25 wheel, and in fact, both the GT HD available in North America, and the soon-to-be-released Prologue support it.

Quote:PLAYSTATION 3 driving games supporting the six-speed shifter, 900-degree steering, and force feedback of the Logitech G25 Racing Wheel:

Ridge Racer 7
by Namco
NASCAR® 08
by Electronic Arts

PLAYSTATION 3 driving games supporting the 900-degree steering and force feedback of the Logitech G25 and Driving Force Pro wheels:

Gran Turismoâ„¢ HD
by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Ridge Racer 7
by Namco
NASCAR® 08
by Electronic Arts

PLAYSTATION 3 driving games supporting the force feedback of the Logitech G25, Driving Force Pro, and Driving Force EX wheels:

DiRT
by Codemasters
Formula Oneâ„¢ Championship Edition
Gran Turismoâ„¢ HD
Need for Speedâ„¢: Carbon
by Electronic Arts
Need for Speedâ„¢: ProStreet
by Electronic Arts
Ridge Racer 7
by Namco
NASCAR® 08
by Electronic Arts
Stuntman: Ignition
by THQ
Sega Rally Revoâ„¢
by Sega
Looks good! From what I can see it looks to have a large variety of cars!
Holy... that is one sweet damage model that game has (not to mention it looks like it has a demolition derby race in there as well)

Definitely worth a look, esp. if the on line multi-player is strong...

NefCanuck
Wow that game and the blueray may almost be a reason to buy a PS3
now that looks like a solid racing game, can't wait for it to come out.
well.. according to some previews I read up on, it's not a full-out simulator... I guess codemasters is trying to make it more mainstream than their toca series.

regardless, it looks beautiful, and like most codemasters games, I expect it to deliver on the fun.
habmann,Mar 19 2008, 09:43 PM Wrote:Wow that game and the blueray may almost be a reason to buy a PS3
[right][snapback]260262[/snapback][/right]

looks liek its comign for 360 too so im happy
The old Trans-Am racers look like fun.