FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ford, Bold Moves is being replaced as the company's tagline.
The new tagline is ...........................................................................................
Ford. Drive One
Somebody fire the marketing guys...
sounds like they're giving up.

"Ok, people don't like BOLD.. we've rocked the boat too much, what do we do now??"

Ford. Drive one. please we beg you, please!
Let me try....

FORD.
TRY ONE.
Ford. They don't break so much anymore..
First
On
Race
Day.

Sorry, but, it sounds good to me.
Or take the Europeon tagline. Feel the Difference.
To be a bit more precise - that's not Ford's tagline everywhere (they don't have one which is part of their branding problem - but that's another discussion) - that's Ford's tagline in the U.S.

Ford in Canada recently replaced the it-means-something-but-is-hard-to-live-up-to "Built for Life In Canada" with the relatively meaningless "Powered by you."

Everytime I hear that phrase I picture me pushing my wife's Focus off the side of the highway after it stalled due to a clogged fuel filter.

oldeguy,Mar 19 2008, 08:47 AM Wrote:Ford, Bold Moves is being replaced as the company's tagline.
The new tagline is ...........................................................................................
Ford. Drive One
[right][snapback]260189[/snapback][/right]
ZTWsquared,Mar 19 2008, 01:55 PM Wrote:Everytime I hear that phrase I picture me pushing my wife's Focus off the side of the highway after it stalled due to a clogged fuel filter. 

Ken, you made me spit my tea out! too funny and maybe a bit true :(
ZTWsquared,Mar 19 2008, 09:55 AM Wrote:To be a bit more precise - that's not Ford's tagline everywhere (they don't have one which is part of their branding problem - but that's another discussion) - that's Ford's tagline in the U.S.

Ford in Canada recently replaced the it-means-something-but-is-hard-to-live-up-to "Built for Life In Canada" with the relatively meaningless "Powered by you."

Everytime I hear that phrase I picture me pushing my wife's Focus off the side of the highway after it stalled due to a clogged fuel filter. 

classic!

Ford: "Only you can make it fly"
"Ford: we're trying really hard!! honestly....."
FORD:

Holding it's value as well as bucket full of holes.
haha.. maybe this should be a ford slogan contest.

Ford. Building sports cars out of truck parts since 2005.
ford:

at least our trucks are ok, they can tow everything else we make
Ford: Hey at least we aren't GM or Chrysler :lol:

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Mar 19 2008, 09:44 AM Wrote:haha.. maybe this should be a ford slogan contest.

Ford.  Building sports cars out of truck parts since 2005.
[right][snapback]260212[/snapback][/right]

i tought dodge made all their vehicles out of truck parts. they all have the ram truck front end
faster_than_u,Mar 19 2008, 01:23 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Mar 19 2008, 09:44 AM Wrote:haha.. maybe this should be a ford slogan contest.

Ford.  Building sports cars out of truck parts since 2005.
[right][snapback]260212[/snapback][/right]

i tought dodge made all their vehicles out of truck parts. they all have the ram truck front end
[right][snapback]260226[/snapback][/right]

could be the exterior panels. I mean the whole truck engine, truck driveshaft, and truck rear axle bit. Mustang commercials need to show a load of gravel being dumped into the trunk before it goes powersliding through axle deep mud on a construction site in super-slow-mo... :P

god bless the stang tho.. I love it so...
Hey DP, how much longer do you have the lease on that thing anyhow? Are you thinking of keeping it at the end? (Curiosity may have killed the cat, but I think curiosity is damn entertaining :P)

NefCanuck
Ford. Me love you long time!

Ford. A company that's been redesigned from suck to blow!

Ford. Where disappointment lies beneath.

Ford. At least we're not the Governor of New York.

Ford. Wait 'til you see the service bill.

Ford. Designed by cross eyed monkeys.

Ford. Cause you couldn't afford a Mazda.
Ford. Whiners welcome.
OAC_Sparky,Mar 19 2008, 10:41 PM Wrote:Ford. Whiners welcome.
[right][snapback]260268[/snapback][/right]

haha... true! (at least around here)
Pages: 1 2