FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Will I Get The Ban From [fj] For.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My comments in this highly entertaining thread by America for America? :lol: :angry:

http://forums.focaljet.com/team-pit-stop/5...nadian-car.html
Keep an eye on this thread. It should get interesting. :lol:

Ignorant f***s.
focuscanada invasion
Here's a nice peice of American History we can all take pride of.

Burning down the White House!
Darkpuppet we need your help!

The moderator has spoken!
And he forgets that his American Counterparts started this s***!
It's funny, its all good fun when they are bashing us but when someone comes in and has some negative comments about them suddenly it gets serious.
the bully doesn't like it when you call him fat.
darkpuppet,Mar 18 2008, 01:59 PM Wrote:the bully doesn't like it when you call him fat.
[right][snapback]260145[/snapback][/right]

Gold! :lol:
lol that thread is funny......i gotta admit some of american's comments were funny
BAHAHAHHAHAHA GOLD! f***ING GOLD!
I logged on just to be a dick, thanks.
I'll keep an eye on it quite interesting
Hey you sellouts! ;) They start talking poutine and you get all lovey dovey!
P-51,Mar 19 2008, 11: Wrote:Hey you sellouts! ;)  They start talking poutine and you get all lovey dovey!
[right][snapback]260214[/snapback][/right]

who doesn't love poutine?
I'm so glad Costco offers Poutine. That's the best Poutine this side of Ottawa. NY Fries Poutine is obviously just an American interpretation of the theme.
darkpuppet,Mar 19 2008, 10:58 AM Wrote:
P-51,Mar 19 2008, 11: Wrote:Hey you sellouts! ;)  They start talking poutine and you get all lovey dovey!
[right][snapback]260214[/snapback][/right]

who doesn't love poutine?
[right][snapback]260215[/snapback][/right]

Call me a poutine philestine if you must but even the smell makes my stomach queasy :ph34r:

NefCanuck
P-51,Mar 19 2008, 12: Wrote:I'm so glad Costco offers Poutine.  That's the best Poutine this side of Ottawa.  NY Fries Poutine is obviously just an American interpretation of the theme.
[right][snapback]260217[/snapback][/right]

I haven't had NY Fries poutine since a seagull shat in mine at Wonderland years ago.... Didn't know cosco had.. .damn! I need a pallet of poutine!
darkpuppet,Mar 19 2008, 04:57 PM Wrote:
P-51,Mar 19 2008, 12: Wrote:I'm so glad Costco offers Poutine.  That's the best Poutine this side of Ottawa.  NY Fries Poutine is obviously just an American interpretation of the theme.
[right][snapback]260217[/snapback][/right]

I haven't had NY Fries poutine since a seagull shat in mine at Wonderland years ago.... Didn't know cosco had.. .damn! I need a pallet of poutine!
[right][snapback]260222[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, and you can get it without a membership. Just walk in the exit and go to the lunch counter. No membership required to go in backwards. I think it's $4.50 and it's all you can eat practically. My wife and I usually split one for lunch and are full. It's pretty darn good, they even use curds! Great deal.

Unfortunately, they don't actually sell it frozen, that would be great if they did. :(

If you're still hungry, you can get a huge hot dog and a drink for $2. So, $6.50 will buy you enough calories for a whole day pretty much! :D
UMMM Cosco Hot Dogs I like KFC Poutine but I will try Costco Poutine next time im there
Hey they closed that thread i guess to much bashing but who's BUR ZX3?
Pages: 1 2