FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy St. Patty's Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it's the day of green beer and leprechauns -- the leprechauns you see after drinking too much beer anyways.

So it's a Monday...what's everyone's plans?

I'm going to work out, then hit a pub for a couple pints.

Guiness = 210 cal/ pint
Keith's = 247 cal/pint
Coors Lite = 170 cal/pint

problem with trying to lose weight and drink beer... your choices are somewhat limited :S
screw that.......i never drink........on mondays
I had NO idea a Kieth's had more calories than a Guiness. :blink:
not drinking and studying for a math final
drinking at friends then hitting the university pub....being broke is a bitch!!!
Being broke as sin is a bitch! I cant really afford a beer tonight, so I dont think im gonna do that...... bills and insurance is just raping me right now :lol:
Burnin21,Mar 17 2008, 04:23 PM Wrote:Being broke as sin is a bitch! I cant really afford a beer tonight, so I dont think im gonna do that...... bills and insurance is just raping me right now :lol:
[right][snapback]260080[/snapback][/right]

raid daddy's fridge then head out with guys...thats basically what ime doing... :ph34r:
Try having money and no time to drink because you are busy selling one house and reviewing blueprints for another and having to work and care for old parents at the same time.

That sucks!

I need a drink.
Try wanting to drink but not being able to because you're trying to babysit a computer idiot through the download and install of new A/V software by telephone <_<

NefCanuck
Thanks Puppet,

I don't feel nearly as bad about that guiness that my boss bought me at lunch now.
Had 1 green beer. Now I am waiting till 4AM to go to the Airport to catch my flight to Cancun. On my way to all the free beer I can handle. FTW!!!!!!!!!!
You have to be at the airport for 4AM? :blink: cripes I dunno if that's worth all the free beer in the world :D

NefCanuck
Anything to get away on the cheap.
Happy St. Patties day!
Someone told me that the Protestants cellebrate st. pattys day today (tuesday) not sure but i didn't hear anything.