FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Question For You Car Show Guys....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WTF? is the point in covering your car in f-ing cotton balls?

I NEVER understood this stoopid practice?

Can someone PLEASE enlighten me?

[Image: n504426673_70122_1974.jpg]
:blink: :rolleyes: :lol:

yep, its pretty ghhaaay move
wow thats an old pic well the original idea is to portray the illusion of a burnout, Thats why when you see the cotton set up it usally goes around the front or rear wheels and a little under the car but i don't think that guys got the memo he prob did it to cover something up.
A burnout?
That car looks like a mouldy piece of cheese.
Like I said the orginal idea doesn't look that bad when done properly its a car show set up thing i guess to each his own some times there car is not good enough to get its own attention so they gotta do something ugly to get attention
that is like, the ghey.

it looks like someone's junior high school home ec. project threw up.
Its a powder puff probe!!! :fluffy: :1gayfight2:
lmao wow that is bad too...
Hrm, the Ford (Anal) Probe... now with extra padding :D

NefCanuck
ZX3_2NV,Mar 17 2008, 04:52 PM Wrote:wow thats an old pic well the original idea is to portray the illusion of a burnout, Thats why when you see the cotton set up it usally goes around the front or rear wheels and a little under the car but i don't think that guys got the memo he prob did it to cover something up.
[right][snapback]260062[/snapback][/right]

i think he was thinking its snow :) why would you have it by the front seats???

i say its snow :)

BTW your saying makes sense, but as you said i think he missed the memo on that.
i don't think the car is that bad itself.......it is defenetly a Show car
fungus..
car tampons -- stops leaks dead
mo_focus,Mar 17 2008, 11:26 PM Wrote:i think he was thinking its snow :) why would you have it by the front seats???
[right][snapback]260087[/snapback][/right]

simulating teh skeet skeet action you would get from having such a MaD TyTe ShoW c4R ? :ph34r: